“Very good soup and noodles!”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #38 of 285 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Service is fairly quick, although their dishes are made to order. Very good thai curry soup, and a nice selection of noodle dishes. There are plenty of tables to eat in, although I ordered takeout. Good spot for a quick meal.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Quickly served but one dish was cold. Manager replaced dish with an apology and friendly smile. Young lady taking orders was hard to understand because she was so soft spoken.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We ordered online while staying at a nearby hotel. The Pad Thai was good and we had 2 bowls, one with shrimp and the other with chicken. It was incredibly s[icy and had some good flavor. Our son had the Chicken Noodle soup and he said it was the best he's ever had. I personally had the salad with cranberries, walnuts, blue cheese and chicken, It was huge and delicious. The chain can be a little pricey, but consistently serves good food. The only two drawbacks were the lack of utensils and having to wait 10 minutes longer than the 20 minutes the website claimed it would take to prepare our meal.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

The food is always consistent, hot, and tasty! The service is dependent on your visit. Sometimes it is amazing service and other times they really do not care one way or another if you are there. The food is so worth the trip though.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

We were on the way to New Jersey from Arkansas and we stopped by this noodle house. I was kinda intrigued with the sign outside, thinking it would be an an asian noodle place. Their menu was quite intriguing as I've never seen those kind of noodle dishes in my whole life.

My wife had the Pad Thai and I had the Spicy Korean. They were quite good even if they were a bit lacking in oil. I would come back to this place, given the chance. I probably would be looking for a real asian restaurant first, though.

1  Thank Enteng000