“Friendly and funny server...”

Starbucks - Hagerstown Valley Mall
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Was not prepared for the humor at the drive through window. This Starbucks was great in every way that every other Starbucks is great...except that the guy who took our order at the drive-through was really funny. And helpful. And interesting.

He made the visit. The drinks were good as always. But he made the visit.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

This trip was a drive-thru for Lattes on a cold day . What I remember most was a girl in yoga pants and no underwear strolling to a car on the lot . Well, never mind that ---let me tell you about Starbucks . The accent is on the " bucks " in the name ; This chain knows how to charge high prices . We got some special holiday ( Christmas ) flavor of Latte . Sweet and good !

Reviewed 13 December 2016

I stop here at least once a week on my way to work for coffee and breakfast. The staff is always extremely friendly and generally the drive thru moves quickly. If the line is very long outside, I'll just slip inside to place my order. In the drive thru whoever is at the window always chats with me while waiting on my order to be complete, which I love that personal touch, especially so early in the morning. The inside is always very clean, including the bathrooms. I don't think I could say a bad thing about this Starbucks!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I love how close it is to my house! But the main complaint I have is the parking lot and the drive thru. Whoever designed the drive thru is an idiot. The speaker to give your order is in a bad location from being able to read the menu. So you have to pull up and then yell back what you want or back up if no one is behind me (which is rare they are always busy). Annoying! Please someone make this change! Otherwise it's a great Starbucks. I had enough stars to get a free drink and I got a tall and when I pulled up to the window and said I had stars for a free drink the guy said you could have gotten a large (grande) I said oh ok, is it too late? He said no problem, and they made me a grande! That was great customer service!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Typical Starbucks but our barista was by far the friendliest person I've encountered at a drive thru. Kylie asked us what our plans was and really stuck up a conversation while waiting for our drinks.
Love nice people. Makes your day when someone is happy and engaging.