US$85
Hampton.com
US$116
US$111
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Live! Lofts(Hanover)
US$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$159
US$105
US$125
Priceline
All reviewspool tablearundel millsshuttle driverlobby areabusiness tripfree shuttlefront desk clerkindoor poolthe maryland live casinoenjoyed my staybwi airportaloftsmallelementikeamirrormd
Reviewed 10 July 2016

I live in Md and the Aloft is my "Home " away from home...we stayed 1 night 7-7-16 ...Staff is great ! Especially Olivia who was "Extra " special because she remembered me by my voice over the phone ...which tells me she is very alert and pays attention to the customer & their needs.AND SHE DID ! Thumbs up to you Olivia !!! We are going back to celebrate 20 years of marriage next week...reservations already made.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! I'm so glad to hear that Olivia went above and beyond for you before and during your stay. I will make sure that she hears all of your praise. Thank you again and we can't wait to see you for your anniversary!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Found this hotel on a tripadvisor during our drive back on 4th of July weekend. We weren't planning to stop but we're happy we did. The hotel was inexpensive for the area and very pleasant. The bar and lobby area definitely had a different feel from a traditional hotel. The room really had a loft feel but it was comfortable. The staff seemed very friendly to top it off and we'd stay again

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2016

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I'm so glad to hear that you stopped by on your drive back home and enjoyed your stay with us. We can't wait to see you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I stayed in the aloft hotel for the first time a few weeks ago and I absolutely loved my experience. The decor of the hotel was wonderful and I also like the 24/7 shuttle, because I am always driving and it is nice to be driven sometimes. My room was phenomenal it was very clean, and comfortable. Also I would like to give Mekayla Lee an outstanding review on her services at the front desk. She was very helpful at showing me the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! I'm so glad that you loved your experience at the Aloft Arundel Mills. Thank you for recognizing Mekayla Lee for her service, we are lucky to have staff members that care for our guests individually. The next time you are in town please come visit us again!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Wonderful decor, great staff, great bartender! The rooms were nice, clean, and comfortable. The staff had great personalities and were available to help make the stay great. I had most of my fun at the bar! The only place I will stay when in that area.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! I'm so glad to hear that you had a great stay mainly due to our staff. We can't wait to see you the next time you are in town!!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel to be as close to Annapolis as possible (no hotels IN Annapolis had availability). We were buying a new yacht and looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

We walked in at about 8:00 p.m. The lobby was very crowded, very dark, and a DJ was playing loud rap music. A little disconcerting! Checkin was fine, except we had to shout to give the reception desk attendant the name we reserved under. We received our key and headed to our floor.

The room was only 68 degrees when we arrived, and the carpet was damp. While the bed linens appeared to be clean, the pillow cases were rumpled. (Hmmmm...)

We headed out to a local restaurant for dinner (yes, the hotel IS located near shopping, restaurants, and a casino - no gambling interest for us), and thankfully when we returned (about 10:00), the lobby party was breaking up.

Just two bath towels, and the bathroom grout looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months...

A party scene in a SEPARATE lounge, and a clean hotel would have been preferable for us. Sorry Aloft, but we think your GOALS are further aloft than the reality...

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. As you explained in your review, the Starwood branded Aloft is known for "Style at a steal." The hotels are looking to be a modern, fresh, and fun destination, featuring live music on the weekends. Located next door to us is the Element Arundel Mills, known as a "personal retreat from the stresses of travel." This hotel may have been more suited to your needs as a traveler, to help you relax and refresh. I'm sorry to hear about the housekeeping issue you encountered during your stay, I will make sure to address this with our staff to ensure this does not affect future guests. The next time you are in town please call Karl Lyons, the General Manager of the Aloft at 443-577-0077, or Afiya Owens, the General Manager of the Element Arundel Mills at 443-577-0050, so that we can make your next stay a 5-star one.