All reviews the green turtle arundel mills the included breakfast buffet room was clean waffles indoor pool sofa bed plenty of free parking stayed for two nights sitting area recommend this hotel within walking distance free weights bass pro shop business traveler next morning the breakfast area
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I'm so in love with this hotel. Very clean, friendly staff, and the rooms are to die for. Wonderful breakfast in the morning, and the bed...Very comfortable. This will be my solo getaway once a month. Great indoor pool and whirlpool, and you can buy your unmentionables if you forget to bring them. Can't wait to visit again very soon.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Raelynn1, Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Kikidj,

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with and hope to see you next time you are in the Arundel Mill area..

SpringHill Suites Management

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Brand new a local pub nearby... perfect for an overnight stay. Close proximity to the casino. Breakfast was the best i have seen for free in a long time. We stayed in double room with couch. Room was a good size.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Raelynn1, Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Rujimhenry,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day and letting us know how your stay was at the SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills.

We are so happy that we were able to accommodate all your need while our guest and we hope to see you next time you are in the Hanover area.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

The best thing I can say about this property is its central location to everything. The service is poor on every level and the customer service is non-existent. At the very least they are due for a refresh most urgently. But I got the room for $60 per night. I discovered ants in the bathroom...which is no big deal (its summer and incredibly hot and humid). However where I draw the line is when I saw ants in the bed. YES, ANTS IN THE BED!!! We had to change rooms at 2am. Then all the hotel offered was to give me Marriott rewards points which is so lame. I told them had it been earlier in $89 p/night. I told her that was outrageous and unacceptable. I could still book it online for under $60 so why would I spend a huge difference. The front desk manager added 5k rewards points to my account -- which is completely useless. I told her you don't know how uncomfortable that was to have the feeling the whole night that something would be crawling on me.

Room Tip: You are better off sleeping in your car than sleeping at this property.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Raelynn1, Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Cheryl G,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport with us.

As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, I am very sorry that your guestroom fell short of your expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the housekeeping team in an effort to improve our service.

As a Valued customer we hope you choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you back to Hanover.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Convenient to Arundle Mills Mall & Maryland Live Casino. Clean hotel, good continental breakfast, friendly & helpful staff, reasonable rates. Stayed for a girls weekend getaway & would definitely stay again

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Raelynn1, Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Amanda J,

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay at the SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI. I hope that if your travels brings you to Hanover again that you will choose to stay with the SpringHill Suites.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I was able to obtain this hotel at a cheap price from Hotwire.com. I have a membership with Marriott so getting this hotel was no disappointment, though I'd never before stayed at a Springhill Suites.
I stayed in Baltimore overnight waiting for a flight the next morning. Upon my arrival to the airport, the shuttle for the hotel arrived within 2 minutes (I hear they run every 10). I checked in (staff was very friendly and helpful). I was able to use their washer/dryer (very cheap, and the desk has quarters for change). It was a good night's rest and the breakfast was superb. The shuttle driver was very friendly (expect a couple of stops at other Marriott-owned hotels on the way to the airport, not too long). Overall a great experience and would definitely pick this hotel if I am in Baltimore again overnight.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Thomas C,

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills. I am happy that during your stay you were able to take advantage of our shuttle service. Please keep our Hotel in mind during your next trip to the Hanover area.