“BEWARE!!”

Add it.
Cinnabon
Ranked #4 of 6 Bakeries in Hyattsville
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

So of course Cinnabon is delicious as always. We ended up going twice, once upon arrival and once before we went home. However just because we were tourists doesn't mean we can be taken advantage of. We always ask for extra icing and are happy to pay extra for it but on our second trip they tried to charge us for four more Cinnabons instead of the icing (an extra $18). I can't say for certain but the mananger didn't seem at all surprised and the cashier didn't apologize once for her mistake. If you go just definitely look at the bill before you leave!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I went to the mall for a pair of shoes then decided to get a cinnabon from Cinnabon. I'm a huge fan of the Retail me Not Aop. I looked up and found a Cinnabon coupon on the Retail me Not app for bogo free. Excitedly, I was ready to order and take advantage of the bogo. When I showed the cashier the bar code on the app for the bogo, she called her manager and the manager informed me they don't honor Retail me Not. Disappointed, I ordered a regular cinnabon that wasn't very good.