“Monthly Go.To.Place”

Add it.
Dulce Vida Bakery
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Hyattsville
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

This is the local go to place for all your favorite pan dulce! The variety is endless and always is stocked! They also serve small food items and the atol de elote is something I go for always.

There is a $5 min for credit cards so keep that in mind before going.

The parking is a bit rough too because it sits on a corner and hasn't been repaved in forever. Also exiting is a bit painful onto the main road but its worth it!

Reviewed 5 February 2016

This place is amazing! It smells so good. There's several different types of sweet bread and they are all fantastic! We got 3 bags full of "conchas", donuts , and other sugary breads (not really sure of their scientific terms) and one bag of just churros. I took a bite of almost everything before we paid. Then... The best part.... Your total is 9.74. What?! Each pastry including the churros were just 50 cents. I will be returning! And I haven't even tried anything else.