“Cupcakes!”
Review of Jenny Cakes

Jenny Cakes
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Kensington
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Last minute dessert shopping for a small get together and we decided to try our local little bakery. Cakes were special order, so we went with cupcakes and they were delicious. My favorite flavors German chocolate and red velvet were there and some other interesting combinations. Delicious and not expensive.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

They have excellent gluten free cupcakes. The whole family liked them. Especially good are the chocolate on chocolate.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Jenny Cakes has the best cupcakes in town. They are the perfect size. Always moist. I love the Salted Carmel and Vanilla.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Jenny did a great job on a special "Eagle Scout" cake. Very dense, but very delicious chocolate cake with red, white, and blue frosting.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I have eaten cake from here on two occasions, my birthday and my husband's, my son got german chocolate cake, and the cake was delicious, this time around my kids got chocolate cake with mocha frosting, the frosting was a little too sweet for my taste, but the cake amazing! I recommend to all who ask about cake. prices are competitive for an ordered cake, about US $40, but they also have different types of cupcakes for sampling, sooo good!