“Awful upper level management”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baskin-Robbins Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Laurel
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I've been to this location a few times, however on a couple of occasions I've witnessed something very disgraceful. As a team leader , myself in a completely different industry I know that it takes the upper level to show appreciation to the team/staff, uplift them and and help to create a strong work ethic. This is definitely not what I witnessed at this location. As I enjoyed my food n drink I overheard someone speaking with what looked like the manager in a very downward tone and basically being very condescending and disrespectful. This gentleman was loud enough for not only the manager to feel very unwanted and unappreciated as well as guests to over hear. This is definitely unfortunate that the crew and the manager would have to endure such an awful work experience . I certainly can't understand how you would get things corrected by yelling and picking out the negative instead of reacting to the positive. Working together is obviously not on the mind of the upper level and if this is the way the staff is taught, treated. That's completely unacceptable. Everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. What kind d of management team is this. Down right upsetting and I wouldn't blame the employees if they all decided to walk out and let management run the restaurant themselves. I will surely look into writing to a higher authority and will not be back to this location since. I never knew that the customers would be more respecting than the crew that serves the customers and gets the customers to return , because I'm certain that customers don't return because of upper level management. How dare the employees be humiliated. Very sad! Great level of service but terrible upper level management. HOW VERY AWFUL FOR WHOEVER WORKS AT TBIS LOCATION !

Reviewed 26 July 2016

A Laurel landmark. Yes, its a chain but it has the best donuts you'll find anywhere. Try the French crullers. Bet you can't eat just one.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

This location is very convenient, being only 50 feet off of US 1 in Laurel. Their coffee is great and the donuts are good. This location is very popular and parking is frequently hard to find.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This location gives good service and are usually very quick. We love the iced coffees which are very good and also cheap. Can't beat the "happy hour" prices of $.99 for a med iced tea or iced coffee. Green tea is amazing and not too sweet. The egg white breakfast sandwich is very filling and pairs great with the iced coffee. I'm not a regular but I go here often because I like the service and value I get for my money. They could use more parking though

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Well, it depends on how you suddenly discover that you need some ice cream. I know just where to head out to! All those flavors, you got to be satisfied with so many. But all I want is 2 scoops on a cone. And I leave out as soon as I can so I won't have to lick the Butter Pecan and the Cherry Burgundy, in publick. Drip, Drip!