“Ultra Delicious Appetizers”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2016

We took advantage of the 1/2 price appetizers during Happy Hour. The eggplant parmesan, meatballs, and Sambuco shrimp were so delicious and the portions were generous. Our waiter, Ryan, was very attentive and professional in every way; he knew just how to make us feel special. Our visit to Facci was exceptionally memorable and we'll be heading back there sometime very soon.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I took the family to Facci for dinner over the holidays. The parking lot was jammed but we eventually for a curb to stop against. We were seated right away. There was a live band playing making the atmosphere very pleasant.
Jack, our server, was so nice, attentive, and knowledgeable. We ordered drinks and he brought them out quickly enough with bread.
I had the ravioli Carne and it was okay. It was a little salty for my taste. My daughter had the mushroom salad and loved it.
It was a pleasant meal.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

This is an okay place for Italian food. The food was good, but the waiter was very push and trying to up-sell the whole time we were there.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I ordered a Baked Ziti for take out, and had a beer at the bar. The bartender made a great recommendation (Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA on tap) when I initially ordered a bottled IPA. Great beer. The ziti was actually penne, which I can forgive on the West Coast, but not the East. The sauce wasn't all that flavorful. Overall, the beer was better than the food.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Have been coming here since it first opened, and have had many delightful meals. Beginning a year or two ago, however, we noticed a decline in food quality, service, and number of customers. Breaking point for us was recently when the service was incredibly slow. Then when we asked for olive oil for the bread, we were told the no longer offered that. No olive oil in an Italian restaurant???!!! On the positive side, the setting is warm and comfortable, they have a large and welcoming bar, and some menu items are still quite good (I love their flatbreads which are meals in themselves.)