“Love their pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My personal favorite is the pappardelle bolognese - wide Pasta with meat sauce. My husband had the shrimp scampi - also really great. Their bread is also out of this world!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I don't like so much going to Italian restaurant when I'm traveling out of my country but my friends told me that it is a good restaurant and so I tried. I have to say I was really impressed. The food was good and also the Pizza Bufalina very well made.
The wine list is full of good Italian wines. For my opinion the price is too high. The service was good and fast.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Last time we ate at Facci we said we would not return but we met friends who live nearby the restaurant for dinner. We ordered pizza and eggplant with a side of pasta. The pizza crust was soggy and the combination of veggies and cheese just didn't add up for a good taste profile. (We ordered it because the pizza was similar to one we get at our favorite Baltimore pizza joint.) The eggplant was about near tasteless -- we joked that the Trader Joe frozen eggplant was better -- and the pasta and tomato sauce was the same. Service was fine. In sum, Columbia is not a great place for restaurants but there is better pizza elsewhere.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I went for a girls outing lunch....service was great. The food was was good. I had the salmon with oldbay lightly sprinkled on the top, garlic mashed potatoes (needed more garlic) and vegetable medley---broc, carrots and zucchini thinly sliced and in a olive and garlic sauce. Pricey for lunch., but the atmosphere is great. Outside seating, bar area and large dinning area. Go early because they get crowded fast. A nice go to, close to work and it feels good to treat yourself to nice lunch, instead of the usual fastfood.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Italian restaurant with outside dining, bar inside and plenty of seating. Chicken parmigiana was delicious with a side salad. The flatbread with sausage / peppers was very good. You could easily share flatbread. Customer service was very good from hostess, server, and waitress

Been to Facci Restaurant? Share your experiences!