All reviews indoor pool hot tub best westerns room was clean off the highway bar and grill waffle maker on site restaurant exercise room free breakfast would stay here again convenient location downtown cumberland motel sauna skylight md
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Helpful service. Clean room. Great location. Great amenities including high speed internet. Would recommend this location to families looking to get away for a weekend or for an extended visit to beautiful and scenic Western Maryland.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Nestled in the hills of Western Maryland, this is an absolutely beautiful spot to stop on a long trip. Friendly staff, comfortable room, GREAT pressure in shower, fast WiFi, and quick access to local eats.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I have stayed in Best Westerns before, they were old, out dated and dirty. with that experience, I was surprised when my husband booked one again. We were surprised at how nice this one was. The problems we encountered were we were given a smoking room when we don't smoke. It was hard to maneuver the different ways we had to go for each floor. Another big problem was no elevator... that's a big one for older people with knee problems. The breakfast should run later. several of us went right before 10 and it was closed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I love a good bed and pillows when I travel! this hotel had both of those plus the hotel was very quiet! The restaurant was very close and easy to walk to and get seated immediately. Food and service was very good and fairly priced. Crab bites were the best!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We were traveling with friends and came across this really nice hotel. Stayed one night and very much enjoyed it. We were on the lower level and I just loved the trees inside as we walked to our room. Everyone was very nice and had a great breakfast in the morning. All the staff were very helpful and this hotel is a little tropical which I love as I once lived in Hawaii. There is a restruant and also a few more nearby. Would defianatly stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends