“Lexington Park Trip”

Captain Pat's Seafood Restaurant and Carry Out
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Went there with in laws and daughter in law and her husband. In laws(from Lexington Park) didn't think it was as good as usual...but all my food tasted great. I was so hungry for seafood. Not much to look at from the outside...but sure is worth the visit.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I haven't had seafood in a while and really loved their food! They had an all you can eat bousel of crabs. It tasted amazing. They have strict "do not share" your good policy. So it was annoying that I couldn't share with my date but the food was still great.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This is where the locals go for seafood and it’s was great. Excellent service, an extensive menu and good food.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were in the area for our anniversary and wanted a good seafood meal. We tend to stay away from the tourist trap types of places. We both had the family feast and this was a great choice. All the seafood was fresh and extremely tasty. Would make the four hour trip from Pottsville PA just for this, but would bring some Yuengling with me! GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE, AND GREAT PEOPLE!

1  Thank Douglas K
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Had a good meal. But a few flaws. Cream of crab to much corn starch.... ran out of beer for my wife. It was her second. She tried to get. But. They out of Budweiser. Stuffed shrimp. Very good. Sides lacking any seasoning. She had a broiled platter. That was big and great seafood on it...