“Terrific pepperonni pizza!”

Pepperoni's Pizza and Subs
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Ordered delivery of their special pepperoni pizza which arrived timely, warm and tasty! Will definitely use them again!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I had checked tripadvisor for pizza reviews as we were new to the area. My son was home for the weekend from college so decided on pizza for a Friday night. Had never been to Pepperoni's so I checked online menu and called to order. My son and I picked up the pizzas only to get the biggest pizza boxes we had ever seen! I had my doubts if the pizza would be good but it was excellent! Such great pizza for a great price for so much food!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We've been going to Pepperoni's since they were in Callaway. The new location is not as convenient, but when it's pizza time, it's worth the trip.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Pizza, not authentic Italian but will satiate the American greed for cheese, pepperoni and crunchy, salty , oily crust. You get what you pay for at this place and the teens will gobble up this typical saturated heart killer because they can!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

once in a great while the tripadvisor gods fail me and this was one of those times! when I searched best pizza while traveling in the area last weekend this place was at the top of the list and I am still baffled how it got there. The pizza was something straight out of a school cafeteria, tasteless, soggy, just not what I was expecting at all. I will give them points for the wings we ordered but that may be out of sheer desperation of wanting something to be good about the experience