All reviewspancake machinehi expressrenovated hotelfree breakfastpark and flystayed herecoffee tabledesk stafffront deskone nightwonderful stayroom was cleanstay there againking suitecheck in was smoothbeautiful hotelgood size
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I booked this hotel because it was new in April 2017 and had an indoor pool. After checking in, I took the elevator to the right. When the doors close, you see that "Robert" was proud to have scratched his name in the stainless steel door in large letters. Even worse, on my last night there, I noticed a guest had sneezed a booger on the stainless steel rear wall that was there the next morning when I left. I always thought (and hoped) elevators were thoroughly cleaned daily.
My room on the top floor was nice but I did not like the finger nail in the carpet by my side of the bed. Along the baseboard it was clear their vacuum cleaner had not touched the area 1 inch along the wall since maybe ... April. We never had the room cleaned in 4 days because by 4 PM or so each day we gave up on a cleaning and walked down the hall to the maid's cart to get fresh towels.
The pool had a dirty grey bathtub ring on the tile line so heavy that the kids in the pool had written their names in it. When I asked the desk clerk how often the pool is cleaned, she said she had never actually seen the pool. I asked her to have the manager look at it. The pool was not cleaned by the Sunday morning that I left.
One night a large crowd was in the pool; the next morning it was clear no one had cleaned their mess or replaced the towels.
I expected a 8 month old hotel to be "perfect." At this rate, unless management gets the staff in line, the hotel will be rundown in a year.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank johnmosborne
Roxanne R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear johnmosbourne,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues of your stay. This is not up to the normal standards that we provide and hope you will give us an opportunity in the future to show you true hospitality.

If you would like to discuss further, please contact me directly at the hotel by calling 410.859.0003.

Warm regards,
Roxanne Rivera

Reviewed 14 November 2017

This is a great hotel! Modern, convenient, great lighting, tastefully decorated, and above all a helpful and engaged staff. So totally glad I chose this hotel versus staying at the Maritime Conference Center for a recent conference.

I would even go so far as to stay this is the best property I have stayed at in many many years. I never write reviews, but this team deserves one.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017

When I first arrived I was stressed from a 16 hour travel day leaving my home a 1 am, literally as far from my home on the west coast as I could be without falling into the Atlantic ocean. My daughter was in the hospital having major surgery and I was a mess. Upon arriving I was greeted by a huge smile from Khadija and her co-worker who I never got her name. When asked how I was doing I told them I was stressed and tired and they disarmed me with the most genuine of smiles and conversation. We exchanged pleasantries and when I asked them for recommendations to eat they gave a slew of choices and a personal recommendations as well. Khadija told me she would remember my daughter and send positive thoughts. Every day she greeted me by name and we had a friendly chat each time in passing. Her heart warming smile and welcoming positive attitude really lifted my spirits. This hotel is lucky to have her. Just the fact that she remembered me each day really cheered me up. I can wholeheartedly recommend this hotel. Very close to airport, reasonably priced, clean fresh rooms, comfy beds, timely room service, breakfast bar food was fresh, open early each day which I appreciated as I had a long drive to each of my appointments every day. This allowed me to get on the road sooner. There are lot of choices in this location for a hotel, you owe to yourself to stop here first. Best Holiday Inn overall I've stayed in for a long time. The staff here make the difference. When I come back next year. I will be staying here, without question.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on a Thursday night before flying out of BWI the next morning. Hotel just opened earlier in 2017 so it is still has that new look. My room was nice and clean. I was a little dissapointed when I went to coffee bar downstairs in the lobby about 7 p.m. and there was no fresh coffee or any hot water to make tea. The free breakfast was good but it didn't open until about 6:05 a.m instead of 6:00 a.m.. Overall this was a good stay and I will definitely consider staying here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Roxanne R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your experience and we're happy that you had a good stay. We will use your feedback to make improvements. We appreciate you staying with us and hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The people who run the front desk and the shuttle service at this very nice Holiday Inn Express are terrific ambassadors for their hotel and Baltimore generally! Friendly, prompt and cheerful assistance really made our stay in Baltimore enjoyable! The boss should give these people a raise as both my husband and I were impressed. Our room was clean and we loved that the shuttle drivers were so friendly and had great advice for how to get where we wanted to go. The front desk staff was helpful as well and housekeeping did a great job on our room. Nice, clean and comfortable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Roxanne R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the "Outstanding service, great staff" review. We appreciate your comments and hope you will stay with us again.