US$115
US$99
Staybridge.com
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$94
HolidayInn.com
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$87
US$84
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$103
US$70
US$98
US$87
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$98
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$93
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$149
US$127
Priceline
All reviewspancake machinehi expressrenovated hotelfree breakfaststayed at this hotel for nightscoffee tablepark and flybeautiful hotelfront deskone nightfresh towelscheck in was smoothking suitegood sizewe've stayeddesk staffroom was clean
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Very good experience. Room spacious and modern, staff very helpful.
Perfectly suited our needs. Coffee and breakfast was available. Had an excellent meal at the near by Cracker Barrel. Shuttle was prompt
and took us directly to our terminal. On return, we were promptly picked up for the return shuttle. We have had excellent service before at Holiday Inn Express and highly recommend them to anyone with needs similar to ours.

Room Tip: Upper floors are good
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2018

When we found our flight from BWI cancelled I opened my IHG app and booked this hotel in moments, checking TA briefly to confirm ok reviews.
This is a BEAUTIFUL hotel which must be close to brand new. It was just stunning.
We had a major hassle getting our luggage from the airport. I called the desk to find out if airport shuttle would be available as late as we might need them. They assured me they would get us at any point and, sure enough, it was almost midnight when they picked us up.
The shuttle drivers to/from the hotel/airport were both friendly.
The desk staff both at check-in and check-out were helpful and cheerful.
The breakfast was very good and in line with all other HIE properties. The cinnamon rolls were outstanding.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Roxanne R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Stacy B.,

I'm delighted to hear you were able to book with ease through the IHG app. Thank you so much for staying with us and writing such a nice review. We appreciate your kind words and hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

This hotel is in a very convenient area and looks very nice. However, I was very disappointed with my room. The bathroom and shower were disgusting. Hair everywhere! Mold/mildew in the shower corners. Hair in the track of the shower door. Just outright gross! No hot water for the shower either. Went to call about it but seen on a review that they wouldn't have done anything so I just took a quick freezing cold shower. Planned on complaining the next morning only to find nearly half the hotel in the lobby because the shuttle was late. Over a half hour late because they had 1 driver for 3 hotels because 2 drivers didn't show up for work. I almost had to call an Uber and I would not have paid for it and I would've been on IHG's tab. So if you want to worry about missing your flight, take a cold shower with someone else's hair along with mold/mildew then by all means stay here. But I say just keep clicking and find somewhere else!

Room Tip: Avoid Rooms Facing Nursery Road
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Roxanne R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Imhs94,

Please accept my sincere apology for the condition of your room. Let me assure you this is not up to the normal standards that we provide. I have discussed your concerns with our Executive Housekeeper and Chief Engineer to ensure what you experienced is not repeated. We hope you will give us an opportunity to show you true hospitality in the future.

If you would like to discuss further, please contact me directly at the hotel. 410.859.0003.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

My husband and I were taking a flight out of BWI for a cruise and decided to use their park and fly special. The price was super for the one night and up to ten days of parking. The service team was excellent and the property is newly renovated and very modern. We were so pleased with the room and the staff that we decided to spend a night there upon our return before heading home to PA. Couldn't ask for better accommodations along with breakfast. We will definitely stay there again. Be wary of your GPS....it will send you the wrong direction on Aero drive but only a couple of blocks out of the way.

Room Tip: We were on the second and third floors and it was very quiet even though we were by the elevators.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pjtom123

We are delighted to hear you took advantage of our Park & Fly package and your stay was a positive experience. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you for your next trip out of BWI Airport.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Clearly, this is a team that is committed to excellence. Prior to my arrival I had mutliple (!!!) packages sent to my hotel that I would need for my work in the DC area. I called the hotel in advance to warn them, they assured me they would held for me.
Indeed, upon arrival, the receptionist loaded all my packages on a carrier and assisted me to my room. During my brief stay, the daily courtesy, professionalism and helpfulness was stellar.
I was notified that additional items arrived after I had checked out, they held those until I returned to the area prior to my flight out.
Not everyone may have the same needs or expectations that I did on this trip, but what their service did represent is that the staff were not just willing, but excelled at competency and helpfulness. Notably, Kanesha, demonstrated a cheerfulness and resourcefulness that was much appreciated ... especially so early on what would be a very challenging day for me!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Roxanne R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Janick2010,

Thank you so much for writing the "Just WOW" review. We are excited to get such a great reaction for our staff and are pleased that you experienced our True Hospitality that we strive for everyday. We appreciate your kind words and hope you will stay with us again.