US$93
US$87
US$84
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$94
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$97
US$87
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$103
US$70
Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$109
US$104
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$149
US$118
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskfull size fridgeevery morningyogurtspacious roomquiet hotelwould recommend this hotel to anyoneking bedevening receptionfitness centerfree breakfastcoffee makerthe breakfast areapark and flycookiessabrinabaltimore
Reviewed 26 September 2016

My wife and I came in after an evening out at the nearby Arundel Mills. We were greeted by the warm and friendly Sabrina at reception, who not only recognized my IHG Platinum status, but also made conversation with us about how our night had gone and what had led us to the hotel.

It is rare, though refreshing, to have someone at the front desk of a hotel so tuned-in to making the check-in experience a memorable one... and that's what Sabrina did.

Our suite room itself was spacious, and large enough for us to have some friends visit with us. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and the staff working the breakfast area was attentive and friendly. We even got to chance to chat briefly with Angela, the gorgeous hotel manager, who came by to greet us as we were eating breakfast.

From top to bottom, this place excels in service and delivering a personalized guest experience... and it is why we continue to return year and year.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I will be sure to share your review with Sabrina and the team so that everyone can see how well we are doing! It is always a pleasure to have our guests share their experiences with us. We look forward to seeing you again next year. I promise not to talk your heads off during breakfast again. :-)

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Stayed prior to flight and parked car for 1 week. Well maintained & clean hotel. Reception was pleasant and acknowledged status. Will stay again in the future. Airport pick-up was timely. Driver was very nice.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us & look forward to seeing you during your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

SMOKE , SMOKE - This hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly and professional. The hotel has the top floor designated for smoking . But I stayed on the second floor and my room had a strong odor of cigarette smoke I live with a smoker so I am not one of this up tight anti smokers . So if you do not like the smell of cigarettes do yourself a favor and stay some were else. But if your a smoker this place is for you .

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Dear Terps007,

I appreciate you staying with us and for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding your recent stay. I am happy you like our clean hotel and friendly staff. Our aim is to provide all of our guests a unique stay. However, I apologize if some aspects of our smell of the room that you received may have caused you inconvenience. Your comments will be forwarded accordingly and I am confident that actions will be taken appropriately in order to improve what we can offer to our guests. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a more worthwhile stay.

Zelyn N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 14 September 2016

My 2 siblings and I stayed there for our nephew's wedding. The 1 bedroom suite is very spacious and very clean. We had 2 double beds and a pull-out sofa. The room was scented. The floor was quiet. There was a full kitchen with pots, pans and glassware. The room keys are your pass to the large, delicious breakfast buffet. I enjoyed myself very much, and I will definitely stay there again the next time that I am in Baltimore.

Room Tip: Corner suites are quiet and near the exits.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank NJShelle

Thank you for your review! We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

This is a decent hotel with a nice location. Out of the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to the Arundel Mills Market and many good restaurants. Only 10minutes from the Harbor Area.

Hotel is semi-clean. Needs some slight repairs. Carpets seemed clean with some minimal stains. A couple stains on the couch. Markings on the walls from scuffs. Our bedding had to be redone as the comforter had some stains that I was uncomfortable with. No bugs nor smokey smelling.

Breakfast was excellent. Two kinds of waffles, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, eggs, yogurt, muffins, breads, oatmeal, grits, etc...

Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Promptly changed our bedding upon request.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear Jess G,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay and for choosing our hotel for your lodging. I am glad to hear you found the hotel location convenient for your travel needs and elated that you liked the breakfast selection served as well as our helpful staff. However, it was regrettable to see the cleanliness of the hotel, carpet, wall and bedding was not quite what you were expecting from our hotel. Your feedback will be addressed with the appropriate department to ensure we are providing the best products we offer for guests at all times.

Again, thank you for your valuable feedback. If your travel brings you to the area in the future, we hope you give us another chance.

Zelyn N.