“Average”

Fuji Mountain Steak House Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Very loud distracting customers in bar area. Food was okay. Service was okay. Priced about right. Chef was fair.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

So this was my first time at this place nor have a ever ate a Japanese restaurant before the food was so good and the give you huge portions you will need a box to take home plus the chef put on a good show with the food it was awesome and if you get there before 4 pm you get the lunch special which is a ton of food for $12.00 can't wait go back.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

So first I will start by saying this was my first time at this location and my husband had just went there with my daughter 2 days before. The food was good however as many grills like this I have been to I have never been to one where the chefs made the food differently. For example, one chef next to us started cooking vegetables immediately and the chef at my table made them at the very last minute. This is fine for some people, however I will say my veggies were barely cooked and tasted like they were fresh off the grocery store shelf VERY crunchy. Also i was there for the lunch special. So it is about $10 per person. I ordered one for me and one for my husband and nothing but an apple juice for my 2 year old daughter who was sitting in between us. I also ordered a water and my husband ordered an apple juice for himself with our meals. When the drinks came out my husband and daughter had the same size apple juice. When he asked for a larger cup like every other adult at the table they gave him a small wine glass and said you can just pour it in there. The glass was dirty so he decided not to use it and not bother to ask for another one. Then when the food started to be made the chef was doing tricks with the cooking untensils and dropped them 3 times almost hitting us. So once he started cooking he put rice on our plates and gave my daughter rice. I told the chef NO THANKS before he put in on her plate but he insisted. So we assumed he was giving her the extra left because we did not order her anything she was going to share with us. So When the noodles and chicken were made I told him the same thing not to put anything on her plate, maybe he didn't understand me because he didn't speak any English I'm not sure but i even used hand movements and he did not say anything back. So we thought maybe he was just giving her the extra because that's what other places have done with the last of the food on the grill, they evenly distribute it. It wasn't as much as we had but it wasn't a little either. Lastly when he did the vegetables I told him NO again and he did not put he plate. After we ate our food we got the check which had 3 meals on it and charges for 2 large apple juices. Immediately, I took this up with the manager that we did not order anything for our daughter. He said we still had to be charged because that's what the server put the order in as 3 meals. I explained to him I would not order a full meal for a toddler and even asked would he order a whole meal for his 2 year old he said YES . He said "she ate it didn't she?" I said no sir its in a to go box if you want to see. I also asked why were we charged $6 for 2 apple juices and the manager said he will fix one since one was for a kid and i said they were the same exact size but he only fixed one and said that's all he could do for me.Long story short I was very disappointed with the communication and management. I will not be going back.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Food is delish, the chefs are funny, service is grand. Top quality service for outside DC area. Happy hour is awesome!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The food is good however the people you sit with aren't always good. Some are rude and disrespectful. One couple didn't want to move over so our party could sit with them.

Been to Fuji Mountain Steak House Restaurant? Share your experiences!