“Huge portions”

Edorrito Asian Bistro
Ranked #18 of 75 Restaurants in Nottingham
Reviewed 3 January 2018

First time here so didn't know what to expect. If we had known how large the portions were, my husband & I would have split something. We both brought half our meal home. Both items were fresh & tasty. But be careful, easy to rack up a large bill by how many ingredients you choose. Worth going back. I, initially, was a little put off by having to use a touch screen to place my order instead of talking to a human.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Edorrito Asia Bistro is cool. You can order a sushi burrito which is pretty hip right now and attracts a lot of young people. They also have bowls which are essentially like stir-fry or lo mein. Whichever option you chose to order, you can select to build your own. You place your own order on a little computer so everything is really customizable. I would recommend Edorrito and I will be visiting again.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The fusion of sushi and burrito is awesome. The Hawaiian rice is delicious as well as the miso soup. Nutritive food. The computer based way to order is really good. The place is small, calm and clean and the people is very kind and open to help when necessary.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Got a build your own noodle bowl and somehow it tasted like too much fish sauce or oyster sauce fell in and no other flavor. Needless to say it tasted very funky and gross. Mostly noodles. Tasted like an amature made it. you can go to a real asian restaraunt and get a bowl like this where sides come with it. So not a good deal.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I love this concept! You can either make your own concoction, or choose one of theirs. The sushi burrito is messy but amazing. I've gotten the bowl the last 2 times and loved it. Next I'm trying the salad. My husband who hates anything from the sea or water really enjoyed the noodle bowl. We never go to sushi because he doesn't eat seafood. So this was nice because we got to go together and he really enjoyed his bowl. The kiosk was very simple. It goes through each step. I'm usually a brown rice girl but the white rice is definitely the way to go. Also the black puffed rice is delicious. There aren't really any good sushi restaurants around this area. This satisfies my sushi cravings each time I've had it. So I'm really happy it's here.

Date of visit: March 2017