US$229
US$239
US$197
Priceline
US$191
Lankford Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$722
US$606
Hilton.com
All reviewsturn down servicehonor barisland restaurantfagers islandcontinental breakfaststarbucks coffeelit candlesglass of sangriafresh baked cookiesgas fireplacerocking chairsromantic retreatblue heronposter bedpersonal retreatnightly turndownbay view
Reviewed 6 February 2018

First of all, the staff has excellent customer service. Our room was upgraded upon our arrival which was a surprise and blessing. The room was beautifully decorated. Wonderful turn down service: They light the tea candles which are in candle holders on the wall and they leave something special on your pillow. We had not been to the Lighthouse in years, but it was worth the wait. Would definitely recommend staying here if you're ever in Ocean City, MD.

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank Dramajames
Reviewed 18 November 2017

My husband decided to surprise me for our anniversary and take me away for the weekend. We both have been going to Ocean City Maryland for many years but neither one of us noticed this charming Lighthouse hotel until this weekend. We arrived around four in the evening to a beautiful sky and sun getting ready to set. This precious and kind man named John came to the front door and opened it to greet us and take our bags. As we walked into this fabulous lobby of the lighthouse, we were welcomed by two smiling beautiful lady's who checked us in. We were offered a glass of wine and then a short tour of the living area that is surrounded by floor to ceiling windows and a breathtaking view of the bay. There is a cozy fireplace to sit and relax in front of, Starbucks coffee or wine (no charge) offered, fresh baked cookies, a small but all you need fitness center and several oversize rocking chairs on the porch to sit and relax on forever! My husband knows I love Ocean front views only.... so being on the bay side, I didn't know what to expect. However, entering our room (cannot remember the # it was either 13 or 113) and almost being on top of the water.... when I entered the room, the view out of our balcony looking at the bay took my Breath completely away as I watched the most amazing and beautiful sunset! The room was so comfortable, clean and romantic! The bathroom was also super great with a huge Jacuzzi tub! My husband LOVED the tub.They come in the evening, pull your bed down, lay chocolates on your pillow, light the candles and put a little danish breakfast in your refrigerator for the next morning! EVERYTHING about the Lighthouse was so impressive and fantastic! I highly recommend it to you! We will go back to enjoy this charming, incredible hotel. I plan on giving my daughter a gift certificate to the Lighthouse so she and her husband can experience this wonderful getaway......book a room today, you will not be sorry... I really never wanted my weekend to end. I didn't want to leave... because it was just so close to being one of those perfect weekends! Oh one more thing...they will also take you with their golf cart to their fine dining Restaurant next door, that was very convenient for us!

Room Tip: We had room 113 (my husband just told me) Great Room-Great View
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elaine R
areynolds707, Manager at Lighthouse Club Hotel an Inn at Fager's Island, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

How kind of you to write and tell us of your experiences at The Lighthouse. We are all so pleased you found the hotel met all your expectations.
Thank you for your many kind comments regarding the services and the staff. Please do plan to return soon and thank you for thinking of giving a gift certificate to your daughter and so-in-law. We hope they will enjoy it as much as you did.
Again, thank you for writing to us. We will share your comments with our staff and owners.
Angela Reynolds
Managing Director

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I've had this place saved for years as somewhere I wanted to visit. This was our first trip to Ocean City Maryland and we really looked forward this stay and we were not disappointed. The staff was friendly and the hotel was very cozy and comfortable. Great sunsets.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
areynolds707, Manager at Lighthouse Club Hotel an Inn at Fager's Island, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

We appreciate your kind comments regarding your recent visit. We are so glad you were pleased with the hotel and our services. It is always such a pleasure to hear people say they were not disappointed after waiting a long time to finally visit.
We hope you will return and that we will have the pleasure of meeting you then.
Thank you again for saving our information and for visiting.
Angela Reynolds
Managing Director

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Lighthouse on October 6th with my BF and we loved it there! The place had a unique, old charm to it with modern updates to rooms. There was so much space in our room and the staff was very accommodating and made our stay special. We will definitely be staying here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

After travel plans to California were cancelled my hubby & I decided on a quick trip to the Lighthouse Club Hotel for the weekend. 15-20 years ago many of our boating friends this was "the place" to go. Our room was spacious with a great balcony & view, a lovely fruit, orange juice & muffin was left in our fridge each night for turn-down service with chocolates on the bed & creamers for our coffee. This place needs some serious updates. The 1990's called, they want their hotel back.
Check-in was very nice, wing chairs & offered a glass of sangria. Bellman carried some of our bags to our room. Our room was spotless, but reeked of air freshener. So much so, we open our slider doors & front door to get cross ventilation. Had to do this both days we stayed. Common area was lovely with an honor bar, fresh baked cookies, fireplace, lovely antique furniture & a wrap around porch with rocking chairs and a fabulous view. Although the evening we stopped by, the front desk person couldn't turn on the gas fireplace (it was lit the next a.m.). We loved to walk to Fager's Island restaurant for dinner & sunset. Great place w/ firepits, good food & friendly people. We enjoyed our stay, just the hotel needs updating, The rooms/bathrooms are tired looking. Carpet is worn, need to be replaced. Bathrooms are from the 1990's. A nice hotel but needs someone to dump some money into it to be fabulous.

Room Tip: bay view room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple