2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
PricelineUS$74
Expedia.comUS$74
Lol.travelUS$87
All reviews the breakfast area candy kitchen front desk minute drive great stay mini golf indoor pool recommend this hotel free breakfast one night stay within walking distance enjoyed our stay the general manager rooms were very clean staying at this hotel would definitely stay here again sonny
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2022 via mobile

My stay was great. Hotel and room was very clean and quiet. The lady at the desk was awesome. Went above and beyond to accommodate my every want/need for my entire stay. Her name was Jenn. Truly a sweet girl! Made my stay very pleasant. Will definitely come back next time I’m in oc.

Room tip: Book your stay here you won’t be disappointed Jenn will take good care of you!
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Frank Jones, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ocean City, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2022

Hello Climber 39256189115
We are glad that you chose The Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ocean City for your recent visit. Thank you for the positive review and for taking the time to recognize our hospitality. We are delighted that our Women & Men helped to make your visit memorable, as our goal is to provide an extraordinary stay. We will be certain to share your feedback with the team. Thank you once more for the gracious rating; we look forward to accommodating you again soon.

Warm regards,

The Women & Men of The Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Ocean City, MD

Reviewed 10 November 2022

I've stayed at the Country Inn and Suites exclusively when I visit OCMD until recently. The staff is not what it was upon my last visit during the Season. I will no longer stay at a Radisson property in the OCMD area.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2022

Date of stay: November 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frank Jones, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ocean City, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2022

Reviewed 6 November 2022

My husband and I have stayed here many times and have always been well accommodated for because of the wonderful staff. Not anymore. Front desk staff is extremely unfriendly and seem like they don’t care, especially Janice, the assistant gm i suppose. Lazy woman! We will never come back here again.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2022

My husband and I stayed here while visiting our daughter in College for parents weekend. We absolutely fell in love with it! The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. The staff was amazingly friendly and professional. Jen, who works at the front desk even offered to make us fresh coffee later in the day!

We did not take advantage of the free breakfast because we were really in the mood for eggs and they only had waffles, turkey sausage, and hash browns that morning (which still looked good). One suggestion would be to offer hard-boiled eggs for the days that hot eggs are not offered.

That said, there were other offerings such as bagels, danish, muffins, and cereal.

One thing to note: in some rooms the temp is controlled by a thermostat on the wall... not the unit under the window... which I didn't see until after a phone call to the front desk - lol.

Many amenities nearby as well: McDonalds, WaWa, 7-Eleven, and shopping / restaurants within walking distance. Very short walk to the beach (across Coastal Highway).

Highly recommend!

Room tip: Try for a room on the 5th floor... you can see both the Atlantic Ocean and the bay from up there.
Date of stay: October 2022
Jenice Burns, Guest Services / Front Office at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ocean City, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2022

Mrs. Liza, We are so glad you and your husband had a great experience here at the Country Inn and Suites. The few concerns you had will be addressed with the proper departments. Hope to see you in the near future. Have a great day!