“Great Italian Subs”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Italian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 30 September 2016

we ordered a sub from Primo Hoagies because we had heard they are one of the best in OC, MD. We found the hoagie very good. The bread was fresh and the Italian hoagie was loaded with good meats and cheeses and fresh lettuce, tomato and onion. We are mainly in OC, MD during the off season so we will be visiting Primo Hoagies again to try out their other options prior to making recommendations for our summertime tenants but based on this first experience we think it will quickly become a favorite! Great location, great food, excellent service.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

These are some of the best subs I have ever had. The bread is so fresh and all the ingredients are good.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We order subs from here quite a bit. Always good. The roll's are fresh and flavorful. Meats and cheeses are really good. Try to order on line and/or ask for the specials, ordering straight off the menu can be more expensive than you think. We have ordered both cold cut and hot subs. Always good, but you can get less expensive alternatives

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Found this place by accident and it's amazing
The bread...my god, the bread! Best hoagies in all of OC! High quality meats and great selection

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

It was my fiancé birthday. He didn't want nothing big. I just wanted a sub. So found this place on trip advisor and decided to stop. Very small but the sub was awesome. The bread was delicious and I got a Italian sub with the sharp provolone cheese. First time I had that. Delicious. Only could eat a half of one. And i usually am a big eater so that shows how great they were. Meat was stuffed and just down right delicious. I would tell everyone I know. Great place and even the guy came over and checked on us.