Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
Priceline
US$85
FindHotel
US$76
Expedia.comUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
TravelocityUS$85
All reviews free breakfast yogurt room was clean indoor pool coastal highway the breakfast area hard boiled eggs late check oc microwave trash
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2020

I recently had the opportunity to come to the area to meet a new Grandchild. During the Pandemic I was very concerned about where I would stay and the risks associated with travel.
I was very pleasantly surprised at this Holiday Inn. Every precaution was seriously being followed, the all adult staff were well trained in the art of carrying on a business yet following all of the COVID precautions. The facility seems to be brand new, extremely clean and well appointed.
I enjoyed my socially distanced breakfast to go each morning. When I returned home, I bought the muffins online because they were so good.
I felt safe and could find nothing that caused me concern. The front desk staff were extremely pleasant offering greetings and help when needed. The shop on the first floor came in handy when I needed a late night icecream or treat. The beautiful park across the street was great. Although I did not go to the ocean, it was a block away, will return for sure!

Room tip: I had a room overlooking the park and bay
Date of stay: September 2020
Marie Hopper, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ocean City - Northside, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Pmc3mom Thank you for the positive review and for taking the time to recognize our hospitality. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and you felt safe with us! Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we use feedback, to continuously make changes to our hotel to improve guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 September 2020

it was clean and I loved the shower head there it was awesome we stayed for 3 nights. the staff was vary nice and helpful. no room service right now due to covid 19 but that didn't bother us you just go to the front desk if you want any towels or anything.

Date of stay: September 2020

4Lauren57 Thank you for the positive review and for taking the time to recognize our hospitality. We look forward seeing you on your next visit to Ocean City Md!

Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

When we walked into the hotel I noticed that none of the people working there had a mask on. Yes there was plexiglass but they still needed to have there masks on and throughout our stay they didn’t really have masks on either. When I first arrived the room looked nice. But as soon as I walked into the bathroom I saw several things that were wrong. First when I checked the shower I saw pieces of straight blond hair (mind you our hair is kinky and dark brown). I also saw speckles of black dirt and sand just sitting on the bottom of the tub. Then when I look over to the toilet I see more blond hair. So I keep looking because at this point I am highly concerned about the health and safety of me and my family, and I notice that there is a half used single role of toilet paper and no other toilet paper in sight. I go to wipe down the sink and notice that as I’m wiping brown dirt is coding my wipe ( which shows me that the sink isn’t clean). Then I walk out into the seating area and there is a ton of sand on the couch. Fast forward to us going to bed, they said that our room has 2 queen size beds but ended up being 2 fulls and a few of us were hanging off the side of the bed. Further more as we’re laying in bed I realize that only one of the light bulbs is working in the lamp beside our beds. So the next morning they’re serving breakfast but because of COVID they had people putting breakfast items in a bag for you to take and go. One of the items was yogurt and the yogurt was warm. I also got very sick from something that was included in the breakfast and ended up throwing up. On a side note when I first arrived there were police outside but I wasn’t really concerned about it because they were leaving and there didn’t seem to be anything wrong. But the next night the fire alarm goes off( I found this out from other family member because I was not at the hotel at that time), and they had to evacuate. I do find it kind of strange that 2 incidents happen within 2 days. I would say the only good thing about the hotel was the location because it was close to the beach. So needless to say our stay was nothing to write home about. We will not be coming back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Anonymous1760
Marie Hopper, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ocean City - Northside, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2020

Thank you Anonymous1760 for your recent review. I'm sorry we fell short, as we will continue to coached our team and allow us to be able to make continuous changes and improvements in order to provide our guest with the best service. We hope you give us a chance, to make it right and provide you with only the best service.

Reviewed 6 September 2020

Keisha & Jamie were fantastic, they did a wonderful job holding down the fort!!! From the moment i called to make a reservation they were extremely helpful. The room was great and very clean. Would definitely revisit again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Marie Hopper, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ocean City - Northside, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

724alyceb, Thank you for the positive review and for taking the time to recognize our hospitality. We look forward seeing you on your next visit to Ocean City Md!

Reviewed 30 July 2020

First, I have to say that the staff was awesome. The woman working in the afternoon was great about accommodating our early check-in request. Everyone we encountered was polite. The covid breakfast bags are convenient and the ladies working breakfast were super nice. The hotel is a short walk to the beach and convenient to a few restaurants. My only complaint was that the pool (very nice) didn't have lounge chairs out. I would stay again without hesitation.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CMHarding
Marie Hopper, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ocean City - Northside, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2020

Thank you CMHarding for your review. Your feedback allows us to be able to make continuous changes and improvements in order to provide our guest with the best service. I will pass your kind words onto our staff. Thanks again for the 4 out of 5 rating. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Ocean City Md!