Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
US$76
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$68
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
Hotels.comUS$76
PricelineUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
All reviews free breakfast yogurt room was clean indoor pool coastal highway the breakfast area hard boiled eggs late check oc microwave trash
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Staff was nice enough to allow me and my family to check in 2 hours early since I am a IHG gold elite member. This gave us more time at the beach on checkin day. That was appreciated and they were able to accommodate us away from the elevator on a higher floor. Thanks for that.

The room was clean and as it should be. The carpets should be removed very soon and replaced cause they are dingy looking. Highly suggest this. The beds were soft, clean and comfortable. Like most hotels, the pillows are big and fluffy and tough to sleep with so if you can, bring your own flatter pillows from home.

Shower got hot ; almost too hot and water pressure was excellent. My only complaint about the bathroom was that the shower gel was completely empty and we had to get an extra bar of soap from the maid in replacement. Also, the maid said they were out of lotion too.

TV, ac, lights, microwave, mini fridge and sinks and all outlets worked good. We didn't use the Keurig machine cause we got coffee down stairs.

The breakfast was nothing spectacular but you can't complain about a free breakfast. The first morning they had scrambled eggs and something else. They had cinnamon rolls, juice, cereal, bagels, cream cheese, coffee, decaf, milk, muffins and yogurt. The second day they had mini cheese omelettes and sausages.

The second morning, we were woken up to the hotel fire alarm. We took it seriously at 8am and got dressed while the alarm pierced our ears while we were half asleep. However it was a false alarm because there was no fire and ppl were still going in to get breakfast. That was irritating, especially waking us up.

Staff again came through when I requested a late check out and allowed me 1 extra hour stay. Thank you for this. We were able to play at the beach one more time before leaving.

Room tip: No gym, bring your own shampoo/conditioner, bring your own flat pillows
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2021

Stayed here for 2 nights with family as recommended by Trip Advisor, noting it met our criteria: family-friendly, near the beach, complimentary breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi. The room was generally clean amid the whiff of disinfectant spray. However, the shampoo dispenser was empty so we had to ask from the front desk. As noted in other reviews, housekeeping is minimal due to COVID-19 precautions. If you need extra towels, change of linens, etc. you need to ask the front desk. Guest take out trash by leaving it outside the hall but gets picked up regularly. Cleaning of rooms only occurs upon check out. Due to COVID-19, breakfast is all packed in a to-go bag. The beach is just about 2-3 blocks walk across Coastal Highway and not crowded. The staff are very kind and courteous. To name a few: Asia, Norbert, Buck and of course Marie. The indoor pool could be warmer and towels stocked regularly. I think once COVID is over, this place is worth coming back to.

Room tip: Stay on the upper floors to avoid the hustle and bustle of other guests. The rear rooms have a view of the lagoon and park.
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank UNpeacekeepertoo
Reviewed 2 July 2021 via mobile

Hotel isn’t cleaned properly. Found numerous hairs and debris in our room. The carpet is dated, filthy and faded. The over all condition of the property is dated. The wall paper is peeling, there is mold in the bathroom sink etc. The breakfast in the morning is continental in nature and has few healthy, fresh options. We stayed for one night. Glad we didn’t stay longer. The one good thing is the hotel is about a block from the beach and on the main road with lots of restaurants. This hotel might work for one night. I wouldn’t stay any longer. I’m not sure why this hotel has a trip advisor badge. This hotel is definitely well below average.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KaydenS
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ocean City - Northside, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2021

Hello KaydenS,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us among your many lodging options. We also appreciate your candid remarks.

While I am glad that you found our location convenient, I am terribly sorry to hear about the room’s cleanliness, carpet and hotel’s overall condition. I understand these caused a considerable impact on your stay. Trust that our hotels observe the highest standards to ensure an exceptional experience for all our guests. That said, I have shared your feedback to our hotel’s upper management as reference for continuous improvement on our services and amenities.

Thanks again for making IHG Hotels & Resorts your home away from home. It will be our pleasure having you back as our guests’.

Best,

Kenneth F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

Normal this hotel is pretty good, but it seems now it is ago of Covid. There is no housekeeping, if you run out of shampoo etc you sre on your own. If your booking in ocean city, leave this hotel until after Covid

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marie Hopper, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ocean City - Northside, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Thank you maryannbG3645TL for your recent review. I'm sorry we fell short, as we will continue to coached our team and allow us to be able to make continuous changes and improvements in order to provide our guest with the best service. We hope you give us a chance, to make it right and provide you with only the best service.

Reviewed 10 October 2020

I recently had the opportunity to come to the area to meet a new Grandchild. During the Pandemic I was very concerned about where I would stay and the risks associated with travel.
I was very pleasantly surprised at this Holiday Inn. Every precaution was seriously being followed, the all adult staff were well trained in the art of carrying on a business yet following all of the COVID precautions. The facility seems to be brand new, extremely clean and well appointed.
I enjoyed my socially distanced breakfast to go each morning. When I returned home, I bought the muffins online because they were so good.
I felt safe and could find nothing that caused me concern. The front desk staff were extremely pleasant offering greetings and help when needed. The shop on the first floor came in handy when I needed a late night icecream or treat. The beautiful park across the street was great. Although I did not go to the ocean, it was a block away, will return for sure!

Room tip: I had a room overlooking the park and bay
Date of stay: September 2020
Marie Hopper, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ocean City - Northside, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Pmc3mom Thank you for the positive review and for taking the time to recognize our hospitality. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and you felt safe with us! Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we use feedback, to continuously make changes to our hotel to improve guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.