Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$159
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Trip.com
US$149
Hotels.comUS$159
TravelocityUS$159
PricelineUS$159
All reviews short walk to the beach indoor pool stove top living area small kitchenette double bed ocean side mini golf house keeping silverware microwave sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2019

We stayed here for 3 nights the first week of August. I chose this place because of the kitchenettes & the proximity to the beach.

The location worked out great. The walk to the beach was easy for my girls & me. We were able to hit the beach, walk back to eat & rest, nd head right back to the beach a few times per day. I'm sure a place directly on the beach would be more convenient, but this was really pretty easy. The key to this location is staying on the ocean side of the main road. Crossing the main road is sort of hazardous.

As for the kitchenette, it was OK. It was barely stocked with essentials so I'm really happy I packed my own stuff (there was no spatula for example). We made easy stuff like BLTs, but if I hadn't packed my own equipment we would have probably ended up going out to eat. The room was otherwise clean and comfortable.

One last note, they have an indoor pool, which is another big reason we chose this place. So, we ended up not using it because the weather was perfect & we stayed in the ocean. But with two kids in tow if it had rained we would have needed that pool to keep them occupied. So I can't comment on how great he pool might be, but for me it was a good insurance policy.

Date of stay: August 2019
MTEastman, Owner at Cayman Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2019

Our location on the oceanside of Coastal Highway is one of our greatest assets. We are delighted to furnish two beach towels and two beach towels daily to our guests and it truly is just a short walk to the beach with them. You used the kitchenette as it was intended. Although there is a two burner cooktop, I imagine the original owners planned for guests to be able to easily prepare breakfast and lunch and, most likely, go out for dinner. Guests can also order pizza and have table/chairs in suite for eating. There are many fine and affordable restaurants, fast food eateries, and shops within walking distance. We do hope that you plan to visit with us next Summer.

Reviewed 24 September 2019

Last year was the first time in over 35 years that my wife and I had to cancel our annual trip to O.C., and Cayman Suites. We really missed it, but didn't realize exactly why until our return trip a few weeks ago. We missed it because of the staff...we're both semi handicapped, and upon check in, one of the young women behind the desk came out to the parking area with a luggage cart, and started to help me unload....then she took the cart up to our room and got it inside for us to unload....no one asked her for help....she took it upon herself to help us. There's going to be a special place in Heaven for her. The thing is, the entire staff here is amazing and helpful....it's just the way they are. When we got things organized in our room, there were 3 or 4 items that needed attention, and I wrote them down and gave the list to Tom as we went out to dinner....When we returned later in the evening, all items were taken care of. House keeping was wonderful as well....it's amazing what a small tip for the house keeper does to get you extra towels, tissues, or dish washing liquid. Our mini suite had 2 new heat pumps, and they worked perfectly heating us at night, and cooling us during the day. You can tell that the staff works hard keeping everything up to date....new paint, fixtures, carpeting, etc. It's no wonder we've been coming here for so many years....it's a great place to stay....close to the beach.....excellent pricing...indoor pool,....lots of free, undercover parking....and, the friendliest staff around...If you're coming to Ocean City, please check out Cayman Suites....The amenities isn't 5 star, but the staff and location more than make up for that.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator. Rooms on the end of the floors offer better views.
1  Thank Mike H

Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased that you were able to visit with us this year and, hopefully, we see you for many more years. Our repeat guests are the best in encouraging us to renovate and replace furnishings and fixtures in the suites each winter. Our staff enjoys conversing with and pleasing our visitors.

Reviewed 17 September 2019

The is an older hotel but is being renovated. Our rom was decorated very nicely in bright colors, newer flooring and carpet. Very clean, but you can see the age on the fixtures in the bathroom. Shower was great, a lot of pressure and plenty of towels and toiletries provided. the little kitchenette was great, every thing worked with no problem, dishes, glasses, pot and pans, and silverware were all provided. The entire staff was very friendly and accommodationg. We had an electrical issue that was resolved very quickly. having the 2 separate rooms was wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone not feeling they require 4 or 5 star facilities.

Date of stay: September 2019
MTEastman, Owner at Cayman Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2019

A "Great room for a great price" as you so vividly describe is actually a two room suite. Our suites have either two double beds or one king in the bedroom (door completely shuts) and a sleep sofa in the llving area. Both the bedroom and living area have TV's and DVD players and we offer free movies that can be checked out in the lobby. The two room setup is attractive for families and for couples and golfers that have a snorer or want to watch different shows! We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to having you visit with us again.
Mary Eastman.

Reviewed 5 September 2019

Being over 60 yrs of age, I've come to like nice/nicer hotel accommodations.
Caymen Suites is a older hotel, that needs to be updated. I will not stay there again. The location is good, but the hotel is seedy in my opinion.

Room tip: Rooms on the second floor are better if your older, O Top floor if you do not want to hear someone rolling across the ceiling
Date of stay: August 2019
MTEastman, Owner at Cayman Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2019

Thank you for your review. We realize that we are a small independently owned resort property. Because we have kitchenettes, we furnish 24 hour coffee/tea in the lobby but do not have continental breakfast. Some of our guests have made great recommendations such as improving the kitchen cabinet/shelving for longer stays. We are constantly replacing and renovating when we close each season. However, we realize that we may not please everyone but do pride ourselves in offering clean and affordable accommodations.

Reviewed 5 September 2019

great views of the fireworks on Sunday evenings from the sundaes in the park event across the street, only 25 minute drive to see a Delmarva shorebirds game from my quiet comfortable hotel suite. the Caymen suites is my beach home away from home. Cathy at the front desk when i arrived was very informative about the the events in the area. please give me a helpful vote if this helped you thanks.

Date of stay: September 2019

We are so appreciative of your terrific review - especially the adjective "best"! Our location across the street from Ocean City's Northside Park Recreation Complex provides our guests with athletic fields for competitive play, playground for children, an outdoor gym for adults, pier for crabbing, jogging path, indoor gym, and entertainment such as Sundaes in the Park and the Fourth of July with fireworks. We also are within walking distance to many fine and affordable restaurants and novelty shops. Our repeat guests are very important to us. Thank you.