Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
Free cancellation until 29/09/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$89
Free cancellation until 29/09/22
ZenHotels.com
US$85
Hotels.comUS$89
PricelineUS$89
FindHotelUS$86
All reviews crabcake factory room was clean dunkin donuts beach chairs view of the ocean small pool other hotels wawa md
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

We had a great week and enjoyed the pool here and our corner suite with a wonderful ocean view from balcony.Excellent staff,free coffee and juice in lobby,staff helpful,provided ice,more towels and answered questions.Very short walk to beach,lots parking,close to restaurants,and ice cream parlors.Beds were firm,clean sheets,air worked great!Only complaint was kids in pool with no parents there and one couple dropped off their 8 year old! We would come and stay here again,next to crab cake factory was yummy food.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Carol44f
Hotel Management, General Manager at Coastal Palms Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2020

Carol, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Coastal Palms! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your room, the view from the balcony, and the pool! We apologize for the issues you experienced regarding the other guests. We hope to see you again!

(We've noticed there are two reviews from you for two different hotels. Could you please let us know which hotel you stayed at so that we can remove the errant review?)

Reviewed 25 July 2020

I want to say that my stay was ver delightful! My room was very clean, we were always aloud to get ice from th e front desk, and we were always so well took care of. A HUGE shout out to Mary at the front desk, she was the best!. No matter what we needed she got it token care of for us! She was the best customer service person I have ever felt with at a hotel! Truly amazing Mary!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 41masonk
Hotel Management, General Manager at Coastal Palms Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2020

Mason, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Coastal Palms! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience during your time with us! Your comments will be forwarded to the property manager to pass along. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 12 July 2020

If you go to Ocean City DO NOT EVER stay at Carousel Group properties!!! Specifically Coastal Palms. My 8 year old son bumped into the fire extinguisher which didn’t have a cover on it (the cover was on the floor next to it for 2 days at least) the fire extinguisher fell out and landed on top of him. The manager Connor was totally unprofessional and was fighting with us the whole time saying he didn’t even need to have a cover on it and basically it was his own fault. (My 8 year olds fault)
I for sure know if an 8 year old had a fire extinguisher fall on his ribs and couldn’t breathe somewhere where I was I wouldn’t be rude and I would at least ask if he was ok. I was then told they didn’t know how to fill out an incident report and call the cops if I wanted a report of some sort. I was then yelled at to hurry up and get out of our room bc I was taking too long (about 15 mins after this happened) when I told them I was going to leave and go somewhere else.
Carousel Group You really dropped the ball.
Oh and the night before when we got back from dinner there was blood all in the elevator. When we told management they rudely said “yea I know already” and continued to do nothing about it,

2  Thank TaraLynnColucci
Hotel Management, General Manager at Coastal Palms Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2020

With all due respect, after investigating these claims, this review is unfair and contradictory. You only stayed for one night but stated the cover remained "on the floor next to it for 2 days at least." The staff offered to call an ambulance for your child but you declined the offer. Hotel staff also had to stop your child from jumping off the balcony into the pool below. You chose to checkout early, which does not allow extended stay in the room afterwards. The Carousel Group wishes you all the best in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2020

We chose the Coastal Palms because we had to bring our dog, and this hotel allows pets for a reasonable fee. Half block to beach. Our room was directly above their restaurant and on the highway which was very noisy and loud. We could not enjoy the balcony at all. Our children had claimed the beds, and my husband and I were okay with sharing the sofa bed in the living area. When we go to pull the bed out, there isn't one! I had called twice earlier to have sheets brought up for the sofa bed, and they never came. So the staff says that they will give us cots to sleep on. This was upsetting, and I refused. So they found a sofa bed in storage somewhere, and it was comparable to sleeping on a bag of rocks! We ended up sleeping with our children for the whole stay. Not very romantic!
The dog walking area is a dried up piece of grass where the dryer vent blows. The path way to it is also used by housekeeping and maintenance, where there is broken glass left behind when they miss the dumpster. I reached out to two employees letting them know that there was a bunch of broken glass on the path where people walk there dogs, and it was never cleaned up. We had to carry our dog off the hotel property and cross the street where it was safe for her to walk.
This is the summer of Covid, and the hotel promises that the staff is being safe and wearing masks. I might have seen one person following that rule on staff.
The price is super reasonable at this hotel, but you get what you pay for.

1  Thank Kathy S
Hotel Management, General Manager at Coastal Palms Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2020

Kathy, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Coastal Palms Hotel. We sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during your time with us. This is not what we wish to hear from our guests and we will be addressing these issues with the property manager. The lack of face masks worn by employees is unacceptable and this will be promptly rectified. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Ocean City.

Reviewed 29 June 2020

I would like to just give a shout out to Mary and Mike at the Coastal Palms Inn and Suites! They had a amazing customer service, and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. We arrived early and the room was not ready, so we went and had lunch and did some shopping. Mike called to let us know our room was available an hour before our check in time so we could come and get settled in. Mary went above and beyond, and made sure we had everything we needed. I would recommend this place to anyone! Great job guys! We return here every summer, and we will be back next year!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Management, General Manager at Coastal Palms Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2020

Ricky, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Coastal Palms! We're so glad to hear that Mary and Mike gave you exemplary customer service. This will be passed along to them. We hope to see you again!