US$379
US$179
US$255
US$234
Priceline
Sea Hawk Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$395
US$231
US$479
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Understand that I am the Tired Old Fisherman, my requirements in lodging are minimal.

I had heard of a hot bite at nearby Assategue Island and made the trip down without checking for rooms to crash at that night. Turns out there was some kind of car show in OC and there wasn't a room to be found, except at the Alamo.

I walked into the office, noting all the "no refund" signs. But it was late, cold and raining and I was tired. How bad could it be?

I put the key in my room door, only to find out that I didn't need a key. Because the door didn't lock to begin with.

I opened the door and turned on the light switch. Nothing happened.
I made my way over to the bed and turned on the lamp on the nightstand, what a sight.

Wires dangled from the ceiling, where I presume a light fixture used to be.
There was a smoke detector hanging on a wall, someone had removed the batteries.
There was some kind of imitation hardwood flooring. And everytime I'd take a step, some translucent white liquid would ooze up through the cracks between the boards.
The room was filthy, Actually it was beyond filthy. The bathroom was equally disgusting.
If you took your finger and flicked the curtains, puffs of dirty dust would appear.
There was obvious mold, among other nasty stuff, growing in the bathroom.
The sheets, lines, pillows and such looked like they hadn't been washed in a very long time.
There were cigarette ashes on the floor and on the bed.

After I had been in my room for about an hour, a lady knocked on the door. When she knocked, the door swung open, because the door didn't close properly and the lock didn't work.
A woman in her fifties, maybe her thirties, it was clear she had a rough life. She asked me if I needed anything. I'm sorta slow, and it took me a couple seconds to figure out she wasn't the normal kind of room service. I thought about asking how much she'd charge to clean the room, but thought better of it.

There were people, who I presumed were regular residents, hanging out in the parking lot and in front of nearby rooms throughout the night, they did not appear to be mortgage bankers.

After consuming as many beers as I could, I removed all the linens from the bed, put on my rubber chest waders and a rain jacket, pushed a chair and desk in front of the door and passed out. With a loaded gun by my side.

The next night I slept in my truck.

Honestly, I've slept in prisons, jails and homeless shelters that were much cleaner and where I felt much safer.

I fail to understand how this place can legally remain in business......

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
21  Thank TiredOldFisherman
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

It is a hole in the wall place is filthy beds are hard as a rock shower the water is Rusty hot water pretty much does not exist there are no refrigerators or microwave they do have an ice machine swimming pool is empty and they have more people living there year-round then they have vacationers can't bring your pets to the hotel but he has 25 cats running around the property if there's a heavy rain the place floods you can't get in or out of the entrance till the water goes down

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Overpriced dump! Stayed for a friend's bachelorette party. And none of us stayed the night in the room. Their 'suite' had a bathroom with no door or sink, a room with a full sized bed/sink/window air conditioner in the wall and then on the other side was a room with cheetah patterned carpets, four bunk beds in a room and a sink.
And when we pulled up there was a mexican family trying to break into a car in the room below ours. Hoping the car was theirs at least. The parking lot isn't even paved and the wooden stair case we had to climb to get to our room was so rickety I was afraid I was going to fall through it.
The fact this place is still in business at all amazes me! Someone needs to call the better business bureau on this place and get it condemned.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Ever.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed 14 June 2015

WE decided to go to the beach last min for the weekend. Got down there pretty late. everything was pretty booked because of the air show. The 1st key he gave us we went to the door the key would not work had crab seasoning all over the handle people next to us was fighting loud and screaming. we took key back and he said no refunds that he had another room that was really nice, nothing nice at all about that room it stunk really bad bed beds had cigarette burns bathroom was dirty needless to say we walk out no refund or not I was not putting my kids in that room..

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank hbuterfly15
Reviewed 30 May 2015

I recommend staying for one night when you're extremely drunk with a bunch of friends just for the story you'll come out with. It's a disgusting pit of despair worthy of any horror movie. The only Alamo worth remembering... or forgetting immediately.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends