“Delicious pizza”

Price range: US$4 - US$35
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We re-open Friday May 11th 2018 and close up for the season after the 2nd weekend of Oct. We offer 10 minute Carry-out, or Fast Delivery to all of Ocean City. NO EAT IN. 81st street Coastal Highway. 2018 is our 37th year. How we make our Sauce: Our pizza is most noted for its tasty sauce as well as not being skimpy with it. In 26 years of being in the pizza biz, we have never ever deviated from buying the best, most delicious, and most expensive, cold packed plum tomatoes from Stanislaus County California. We buy it fresh ground and its not from concentrate. Its texture is bits-and-pieces and we add only 10% water. There is enough in the ground plum tomatoes already. Then we add our own pre-portioned large bag of spices and herbs mix. In this biz, it called the "Goodie-Bag". It consists of Oregano, Parsley, Basil, sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, & hot crushed peppers. Our unique 5-Cheese blend: Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Parmesan, and Romana.
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

It's a tradition to get pinos pizza every trip to ocean city. Always delicious. Wings are ok for a pizza place. We get the family deal. We want to try another pizza place but can't do it.

Travelbunnies, Owner at Pino's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Travis,

Thanks for making Pino`s Pizza a tradition. Glad you enjoy our pizzas.

- Owner

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Everything about Pino's really is awesome. They have the best pizza in Ocean City, hands down. It gets packed with people trying to grab their own share and they handle the crowds extremely well. The customer service is fantastic. All of the employees are extremely polite, patient and professional.. this includes telephone and face to face conversation. This all seems to stem from the owner, Jim l, who I see in the kitchen often. The way he trains his staff is amazing.. he is extremely positive and patient and does a terrific job supporting and teaching his employees. When you see his positive attitude and kindness to employees and customers alike, it makes you truly want to support a guy like that. Really can't say enough amazing things about Pino's and Jim Hoffman.

1  Thank Ralph789
Travelbunnies, Owner at Pino's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Deart Ralph789,

Thank you for your wonderful compliments. It`s especially nice to read all your positive points after reading Beba`s scathing review last month on our "Customer Service"......whew. This is Pino`s 35th year in Ocean City. We are one of the 8 original Pizza Delivery establishments. Now there are 52 ha-ha! This is my 25th year and I hope for many more as I am only 52 years old. I will keep trying to be the best we can is all I can say to the nay-sayers. I hear you when you complain and I may vent back, but I hear you and will keep adjusting. To you Ralph, and those that appreciate us "as-is", thank you kindly.

Jim Hofman - Owner/Operator since 1992.
Ocean City`s Sauce Boss for 25 years and running.
Come in or call up a deliver to try my tasty pizzas with homemade pizza sauce.
It`s hearty and delicious.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We were tired and didn't feel like going out so order delivery. The pizza was as good as any I have had and the size for 4 will feed at least 5!

1  Thank Garry S

Dear Garry,
Thanks for the 5 star review!

But to the readers here, its like a roller coaster ride reading these reviews.
Great, Great, Horrible, Great, Great, Average, Delicious, Great, Never again, Great, Great, Very Good, Terrible. Apparently most love us and some hate us depending on certain binomial nomenclature and cosmic forces in the universe. But seriously, I say to our readers, "stick to the pizza" and you will not be disappointed. That's what we are good at. Maybe soon, that's all we will sell so to stream-line the kitchen in a new lightning speed with the plan to go viral, to sell one thing and only give customers one thing to review: TASTY PIZZA

Owner/Operator for 25 years
Cell 410-422-4780

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Over priced. I have had much better. Save your money and go to Johnnys Pizza or Tonys on boardwalk. I won't be back.

Travelbunnies, Owner at Pino's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear Shannon, thank you for your comments. You are comparing me to a few other competitors as if they are better but lets break this down with Trip Advisors statistics:

Pino`s Pizza, my establishment of 35 years in Ocean City, as of today June 24th, 2017, is rated as the 31st best place to eat amongst 308 place here. I have worked hard to maintain this great position. Our over-all rating has NEVER dropped below 4.5 of 5 stars in 7 seven straight years running. We have only 2% "Terrible" reviews.

You mention and compare to these other two competitors:

Johnny`s Pizza has been in business for only 8 years and is rated 136th best place to eat out of 308 establishments. They have an over-all rating of 3.5 of 5 stars and they have 14% "Terrible" rating (We are 2%)

Tony`s Pizza, the other place you mention to go to instead, is rated 201st best place to eat out of 308 establishments. Their over-all rating is 3.0 out of 5.0. They have 27% "Terrible" ratings (We have 2%)

As for Pricing, I am right in line with all competitors.

$15.99 for a 16: Extra Large Pizza
(8 slices that feeds 3)

$22.99 for a really big 20" New York City slice Pie pan of pizza.
(12 slices that feed 5 easily)

$36.99 for our Famous 28" SuPeR PaRtY PiZZa.
16 big slices that feeds a party of 10.

ANYONE can call me, the owner, 24/7 if you have any comments or complaints at all.
If there is a problem, I will remedy the matter faster than you know what just happened. My personal cell is 410-422-4780

Jim Hofman -Owner/Operator for 25 years.
Ocean City`s Sauce Boss. Best Homemade Pizza sauce in town.
It must be so because it says it on the internet right?
Pick-up or deliver only.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Really enjoy the pizza and my family always looks forward to getting food from Pinos several times during the week! Are you guys open year round?

Travelbunnies, Owner at Pino's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Guessford 6,
No, we are only open seasonally, May till the 2nd weekend of Oct.
Thanks for your review!