“Calzone is goooood!”

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #197 of 469 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Calzone that I got today was very good. My only issue is that the waitress you speak to on the phone doesn't speak great English.

Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

We were very happy with our latest trip to Ledo's. We got a Napa Salad with chicken that was very good and my son loves the pizza there. It is a good value and has a good menu.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Best pizza in the area! Love their thin crust and toppings. So glad they have a place in Ocean City. Always perfectly cooked!

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Just left the restaurant in Ocean City. They are charging $11.99 for soup and salad when on line menu says it is $7.99 like all of the other Leo's we have gone to. The increase was handwritten over the original price increase increase on the menu. I can understand an increase in price but 50% increase is ridiculous. Won't go there again!!!

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Ordered Jalapeno Ravioli as appetizer and it was very good. Then we ordered the meat lovers pizza. To say that the crust is thin is understating it. I have never had a pizza like that is was thinner than a cracker and about as crispy. Not saying that it was bad. I have just never had pizza with a crust like that. Toppings were kind of sparse but with a thin crust like that you can't put too much on it. Was just okay. Would I eat there again.......probably.