“WONDERFUL Thin Crust Pizza”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #197 of 469 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Takeout Only. Large plain pizza. We've had Ledo before from other locations and you'll find that the Ocean City location prepares an identical pizza; super thin crust with just the right amount of sauce and cheese. Once you start eating it, you can't stop. Love Ledo pizza.

Called ahead, ready when we arrived to pick up.

Tip-it's not round, it's rectangular.

Ledo P, Owner at Ledo Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My family ate here twice during our week stay. Once we got the pizza to go & ate on the beach, the second we ate at the restaurant. Pizza is always good. My daughter enjoyed the pasta. We will be back!

Ledo P, Owner at Ledo Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Live in DE nearby, Go out of our way to get Ledo's Pizza. Grew up on the Original Ledo's in MD. It has gotten hit or miss since new owners took over a while back in OC. It obviously depends on who is cooking the pizza greatly effects the out come. Last night was the last time we are making the effort. Ordered large pizza for carryout. Got home to share with family and literally the center dough was not even COOKED ! Sad that this establishment is even allowed to use the Ledo's name.

Ledo P, Owner at Ledo Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Sorry we missed an opportunity to impress you. Could you please let us know more about your experience on our website?

Reviewed 16 February 2017

stopped by for a quick bite at lunch time being from nj and the northeast not many other places is pizza any good wife and I shared a small pie they did let us put items on halk and leave the other plain not bad but like I said not nj

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to Ledo's Pizza for more than 20 years now. They have the pizza ever! I order the same pizza each and every time. I always plan to try other items on their menu however I stick with the pizza! They even sell their sauce. Sorry I always force to take photos!

The staff are friendly, courteous and professional.