All reviewsthe breakfast areawest occhoice hotelstanger outletslifeguard on dutyyogurtwould definitely stay here againking suiteone night stayshort drivebed was comfortablefitness centercontinental breakfastpull out couchrooms were very cleanocean frontboardwalk
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I came here to get away and relax. We still have one more night here are are leaving tomorrow. Room was perfect and the bed was very comfortable. It completely changed just this morning.

He went downstairs to get us some free breakfast. He was harassed. She told him my name is Teresa and this is my house. She then said to him say my name. All he wanted was some breakfast for us. She then said "well since you're taken I want a tip". That was very unprofessional and uncalled for.

It pissed us both off because we have never had an issue at any hotel before until now. I guess they don't care who they hire here. People with no class and respect.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Niki Amber T
Rahman C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

On behalf of the team here at Comfort Suites, I want to apologize for any inappropriate behavior you or your fiancé encountered during your stay with us. This is not the kind of behavior we encourage or condone. We are taking your complaint very seriously and are looking into the matter. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

A pet friendly hotel with free breakfast and cookies everyday. They also have a game room and an exercise room. Also, for some reason, i need 200 characters in this, so Im just writing this. I pretty much summed it up with the first two sentences.

Room Tip: Its best to get a room away from the lobby because breakfast at 6 can be pretty loud.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank zack z
Rahman C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed your time with us and the amenities we offer! We hope you'll come back and see us again!

Reviewed 1 February 2016

My husband and I decided to getaway for the weekend so we headed to Virginia Beach. We stayed at the Comfort Suites. We were pleasantly surprised with the reception staff. The rooms are clean and the accommodations seemed unlimited. Breakfast was an absolute HOOT! We had so much fun with Rocky and the other guests. He was not only amusing, but very tentative and just a delight to start off our day. So much so that we hunted him down prior to check out to thank him. Departure was also pleasurable although we really didn't want to leave. Thank you for this experience! Mike and Kristin

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

On behalf of the Comfort Suites brand, thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay! We appreciate the positive feedback, and hope you will continue to choose Comfort Suites as your place to stay when returning or visiting other locations!

Reviewed 28 January 2016

My husband and I live about 15 minutes from this location. We wanted a night to ourselves, away from our 4 kids. The idea of a king bed, fireplace and whirlpool tub sounded like paradise! We stayed on a sunday night. Beginning the friday evening before our stay, our area received 2-3 inches of snow, than constant rain/wind/coastal flooding for 12 hours before switching back over to another 1-3 inches of ice and snow. Despite all of that, this hotel was open and ready for business. The parking lot was cleared and salted as much as possible. Even though the front desk hostess had to stay overnight due to weather conditions, she was still pleasant and helpful. We were NOT disappointed with our stay. Everything was perfect. There was a fresh, clean smell throughout the hotel. (I would love to know what type of air freshener is used!) Every part of the hotel that we came in contact with was exceptionally clean. All employees were friendly and respectful. We really cannot say enough positive things about our experience and have already told several friends and family about checking this place out. We will be back for our next getaway-night, hopefully sooner rather than later!! Thank you Comfort Suites of West OC for an amazing night away with my hubby!!

Stayed: January 2016
Rahman C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2016

Wonderful! On behalf of the team here at Comfort Suites in West OC, thank you so much for taking the time to review and let us know what a positive experience your little getaway turned out to be! We are absolutely thrilled that you choose to stay with us for your break - and we are especially glad to hear our staff was able to meet your needs and make you feel welcome, and that our property left a good impression! We are always open, rain or shine, heat or ice, and are glad that it all worked out for your satisfaction! Thank you, again, for the positive feedback and word of mouth, and we very much look forward to your next stay with us! We hope it will be an even better success!

Reviewed 23 January 2016

My husband and I booked a room here two weeks in advance. Upon arrival, the entrance was very clean and had pleasant smell. The night auditor was very professional and friendly. The room was amazing! The room was dust free and clean. The bed was made perfectly and we both slept beautifully. Our housekeeper, Whitney is exceptional and experienced in her field of work! We will certainly be returning!

Room Tip: "If you are looking for a clean, friendly hotel for any amount of time I suggest this hotel!"
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Rahman C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

On behalf of the team here, thank you for taking the time to review. We appreciate your feedback! We are greatly pleased to hear what a positive impression our staff and property made, and that your stay was a success! We will be passing on your feedback to our team, who I know will appreciate it. Again, thank you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!