Lankford Hotel
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$180
US$162
US$391
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$125
Sea Hawk Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$82
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$219
The Commander Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$161
The Spinnaker(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$143
Francis Scott Key Family Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$119
Gateway Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$160
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrocking chairscontinental breakfastthrasher's friesfront porchno elevatorpeople watchingcharming hotelrooms are smalleach morningbike rentalsbedroom apartmenta wonderful place to staydairy queenparking lothotel lobbyannual tripnight stand
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We rented 4 rooms in the lodge for a family of 17. We love this place for its proximity to the beach. The owners, breakfast, cleanliness, rooms are great! I wish they didn't allow people to smoke on the community porch. We will be back!

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My daughter invited me once again to The Lankford. (We also were there last year). This visit was the three of us. My daughter, my 9 month old granddaughter, and me! We sought shelter on their beautiful porch on a stormy day( while eating our " melting all over us" ice cream. On the sunny days we breathed in the peaceful ocean view from our rocking chairs. With just a few short steps we ventured onto the clean,soothing beach daily. Each morning I was greeted by an always smiling Mary ( owner) in the lobby as I enjoyed my free breakfast in the lobby. 3 different generations, and 3 happy people

Room Tip: Your room choice should be according to your group size.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Quiet, clean, safe and budget friendly. We decided to upgrade our room halfway through our stay and the front desk was very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay on the boardwalk. Thrasher's fries, Dairy Queen, various shops extremely close by!

Room Tip: No elevators, but 3rd floor has it's own balcony over looking boardwalk.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Our beach house was rented and we wanted to stay in town for the Air Show. We found this little gem on the boardwalk! What first caught our eye was the Yarn Shop and Bookstore. We wandered into the hotel lobby and were charmed. Luckily they had a room and it was fantastic. Clean and neat, air conditioned and right off the boardwalk. This is a 93 year old inn still owned by the same family. They have a wonderful coffee and danish service every morning, and bike rentals right outside. Highly recommended, the staff is so friendly and accommodating. Big parking lot, too.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 7 June 2017

We were a family of 4, staying for 1 night. The staff was very friendly and helpful - explained the facility in detail over the phone while making the reservation. The hotel is located on the boardwalk, and is the perfect location (Thrashers fries is located right next to the hotel)

The hotel is old fashioned, but maintained very well. We had rented the suite, which is basically 2 adjoining rooms connected through a common bathroom, which was exactly what we were told it would be. The rooms, although small, was very comfortable. To top it all, the room price was very affordable. If we visit OC again, we wouldn't think of choosing anything else.

Room Tip: Talk to the staff and make a reservation than booking online
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family