5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$339
PricelineUS$339
Hotels.comUS$339
CheapTicketsUS$339
Orbitz.comUS$339
Trip.comUS$367
All reviews front desk indoor pool game room full size fridge microwave balcony couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2020

Booked a 2 night mini vaca.Check in was 4 pm...i knew that, but some hotels will let you in before that. This place is NOT one of those. They did however gave us
our parking pass so we could at least park there and wait.I noticed the parking is very tight, so If you have a big vehicle good luck. Got checked in and the room was ok. Nothing fancy. Could use some updates. Our bathtub/shower was an accident waiting to happen....no stripes on tub to keep from slipping. Beds were nice. Overall room was ok. The smell of weed reeked though the hotel. Now it wouldn't bother me much, but we had grandkids with us. Last day there the smell was in our room so we left early. The last night there were other guests yelling over the phone in the hallway by our door.

Date of stay: July 2020
carouselresort, Guest Relations Manager at Bonita Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2020

Linda, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Bonita Beach Hotel! We apologize that we could not allow early check-in. We try our best to offer it but sometimes it isn't feasible. The issues with the room and the hallways will be forwarded to the property manager to address. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Ocean City.

Reviewed 29 June 2020 via mobile

My family had a last minute change in plans for vacation and a small budget and I’m an avid reader of reviews and this hotel caught my eye with price and decent reviews. The perks of staying here were the kitchenette with full size fridge even though I was trying to find a place with a small stove top as most places with a stove were negative reviews across the board so I decided to book here. I thought for the price this was a good deal, clean rooms and close to the beach. The only negative things I thought were no early check in so we had to wait until 4 pm and then only 1 front desk person checking in people I waited like 20 minutes, the pool also needed some attention the one evening I did say something to the front desk person and the next day it was cleaned up. I also would recommend bringing your own plates and utensils to eat with and an electric skillet or griddle to cook on. I would stay here again as it was a pleasant stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
carouselresort, Guest Relations Manager at Bonita Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2020

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Bonita Beach Hotel! We're glad that you enjoyed your time with us even with the issues you experienced. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 June 2020 via mobile

This is a family friendly hotel. The room was spacious with a real nice full fridge big sink to wash up and a good microwave. Moms. You need to bring anything you need to create meals. Bowls, knives to cut, an electric frying pan is super handy. Microwave meals are small.
The indoor pool is small but adequate. There is a lounge deck beyond the pool. It needs better umbrellas. So bring a chair with your own umbrella. Beach is super close. But if you have lots of stuff get a beach tote. It was a good price for late June. But if it's more than 100.00 per night. I would look some more

Trip type: Travelled with family
carouselresort, Guest Relations Manager at Bonita Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2020

Valerie, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Bonita Beach Hotel! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 June 2020 via mobile

Stay 6/11-614:
First I will start with the positive! The location was great and the staff very friendly! Sadly it stops there! I am not sure how they felt it was ok to rent this room. Our sliding glass door was broken with no way to lock it! Some make shift part in the door with a dehumidifier hooked up to it. Mold in the bathroom and in the window. Faucet in the shower would not shut off completely! For what we paid per night we expected much more. WiFi was out the entire visit. Not that big of a deal. Honestly if we could have moved to another location we would have. At 250.00 per night this not expectable.

3  Thank deborahpQ6053WR
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Bonita Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2020

Thank you for taking time to write a review on the Bonita Beach Hotel. The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

Reviewed 2 November 2019

We spent 2 nights here and were given a handicap room which I did not request but was told as I had booked through a third party there must have been a mistake. Instead of saving the room for a possible handicap person and giving us a standard room Miss Grumpy Pants @ the front desk would not change room. The parking is very tight under hotel you must be very careful. You might as well try to pull your car into your room as the space is about the same. Since we got the room through a third party and saved a lot of money the hotel was alright.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank JuanBeachBoy
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Bonita Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2019

JuanBeachBoy, thanks for staying with us at the Bonita Beach Hotel. We are sorry for the mix-up on the room type booked through the third party site. We are unable to change the room type from third party sites upon arrival. We are sorry about that mishap and confusion on that. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you stay with us again.