3 people are viewing this hotel
US$179
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$179
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
FindHotel
US$157
Hotels.comUS$179
TravelocityUS$179
PricelineUS$179
All reviews front desk full size fridge microwave balcony bay ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

Hotel is DIRTY!! They are not following Covid guidelines, front desk nor management wear masks, trash laying around, smell of bleach fumes when you walk in. Employees could care less about the guests, They are so rude and it is very obvious they don’t want to be there. ! Don’t waste your money here. There are too many choices where you are valued as a customer.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank travel5250123
Hotel Management, General Manager at Bonita Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2020

Tammy, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Bonita Beach Hotel. We apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. We will address the issues with the property manager to ensure they do not happen again. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Ocean City.

Reviewed 7 July 2020

My main complaint was that the check-in process was slow. Check-in starts at 4 and I think I got there at 4:20. The two employees at the desk were doing everything they could to process people as quickly as possible, but there was a line which wrapped around the small lobby and it was very difficult to maintain social distancing in that circumstance. It probably took me 20 minutes to get to the front of the line. I noticed that the line was gone by a little after 5, so there may be a rush right at check-in time.
Beyond that, however, the hotel itself was great. My room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and although my room was close to a common game room for kids the soundproofing was good enough that I never heard it from inside. The balcony and kitchenette were nice touches, and it was close to a lifeguarded beach.
Overall I recommend the hotel, but perhaps don't come right at check-in time.

2  Thank Gabriel B
Hotel Management, General Manager at Bonita Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2020

Gabriel, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Bonita Beach Hotel! We apologize for the issues you experienced during check-in but we're glad to hear your stay was enjoyable otherwise! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 6 July 2020

Booked a 2 night mini vaca.Check in was 4 pm...i knew that, but some hotels will let you in before that. This place is NOT one of those. They did however gave us
our parking pass so we could at least park there and wait.I noticed the parking is very tight, so If you have a big vehicle good luck. Got checked in and the room was ok. Nothing fancy. Could use some updates. Our bathtub/shower was an accident waiting to happen....no stripes on tub to keep from slipping. Beds were nice. Overall room was ok. The smell of weed reeked though the hotel. Now it wouldn't bother me much, but we had grandkids with us. Last day there the smell was in our room so we left early. The last night there were other guests yelling over the phone in the hallway by our door.

Date of stay: July 2020
carouselresort, Guest Relations Manager at Bonita Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2020

Linda, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Bonita Beach Hotel! We apologize that we could not allow early check-in. We try our best to offer it but sometimes it isn't feasible. The issues with the room and the hallways will be forwarded to the property manager to address. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Ocean City.

Reviewed 29 June 2020 via mobile

My family had a last minute change in plans for vacation and a small budget and I’m an avid reader of reviews and this hotel caught my eye with price and decent reviews. The perks of staying here were the kitchenette with full size fridge even though I was trying to find a place with a small stove top as most places with a stove were negative reviews across the board so I decided to book here. I thought for the price this was a good deal, clean rooms and close to the beach. The only negative things I thought were no early check in so we had to wait until 4 pm and then only 1 front desk person checking in people I waited like 20 minutes, the pool also needed some attention the one evening I did say something to the front desk person and the next day it was cleaned up. I also would recommend bringing your own plates and utensils to eat with and an electric skillet or griddle to cook on. I would stay here again as it was a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
carouselresort, Guest Relations Manager at Bonita Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2020

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Bonita Beach Hotel! We're glad that you enjoyed your time with us even with the issues you experienced. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 June 2020 via mobile

This is a family friendly hotel. The room was spacious with a real nice full fridge big sink to wash up and a good microwave. Moms. You need to bring anything you need to create meals. Bowls, knives to cut, an electric frying pan is super handy. Microwave meals are small.
The indoor pool is small but adequate. There is a lounge deck beyond the pool. It needs better umbrellas. So bring a chair with your own umbrella. Beach is super close. But if you have lots of stuff get a beach tote. It was a good price for late June. But if it's more than 100.00 per night. I would look some more

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
carouselresort, Guest Relations Manager at Bonita Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2020

Valerie, thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Bonita Beach Hotel! We hope to see you again!