Marigot Beach Suites
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$271
US$199
AscendHotels
US$280
US$259
Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$319
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$239
La Quinta
US$199
US$299
Sea Hawk Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$170
Lankford Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$160
Francis Scott Key Family Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$226
All reviewsmaster bedroomclarion hotelwasher and dryerbeach bar next doorthese condosfull kitchensteam roomindoor poolthree bedroomocean frontoceanfront locationpots and panswe've stayedsized bedgreat view of the oceanflat screenfamily vacation
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We were staying for a conference at the Clarion who booked our stay. We stayed on the 10th floor in the middle of the building. The floor was dirty (not like dirt dirty but mop bucket dirty) and there was a dirty qtip on the floor in the bathroom. But it did have a nice set up, 1 bedroom with a king bed, 1.5 half baths, full kitchen (stove, microwave, full fridge w/ice maker, dishwasher, plates, silverware, cooking supplies), stacked washer and dryer, kitchen table, couch (which pulls put to a bed), chair, balcony w/chairs and table. The washer was very noisy but it did do the job. The trash disposal was broken. But other than a few flaws it was nice to have our own space.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
StephanieHSnyder, Manager at Marigot Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I'm sorry you weren't impressed by the accommodations. I've let the Director of Housekeeping know to check all the 2-bedrooms on the 10th floor to make sure the floors are being cleaned properly, in case someone is missing something when they clean. Thank you for making us aware. We hope when you return to Ocean City you'll stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We booked here months ago for this past weekend. It was lovely for the one full day that we had to sit and do nothing except relax and people watch. We had a one bedroom condo and ended up on the first floor which was ok. This is a twelve story building and all of the other units were taken by the time we got there because of horrible bridge backups. The unit itself was nice, with a very quiet bedroom, a bath and a half, a stacked washer/dryer, a full kitchen, living room, two flat screens, and a balcony with chairs. A family or two couples could be very comfortable here for a long weekend or a week. I think that the couch pulls out into a bed. The kitchen was well stocked and the desk provided me with extra coffee that I requested. The view from our balcony was great and very restful. The property (which is managed by the Clarion next door) has a restaurant and a night club, neither of which we visited. It was a bit of a mystery finding the check in in the middle of the night and I had to walk all around and finally ask someone where the office was. Once we found the office and got checked in, no problem. There was also one elevator not working but since we were on the first floor, this was ok. The bed was very soft and comfy and the towels provided were very plush. The soaps were yummy too. I wish I had more time at this place but had to drive back on Sunday, which was easy.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
StephanieHSnyder, Manager at Marigot Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for posting that you were able to relax with us for the weekend. We would love to welcome you back for a longer visit the next time you're in Ocean City. Safe travels until then!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent view!!!!
So the two bedroom suite is nice. It has an amazing view of the ocean.
Pro Ocean view
Pro Balcony
Pro full kitchen with dishwasher
Pro washer dryer in the room
Pro master bedroom has a master bath
Pro. Restaurant next door is pretty good
Con two of four elevators were not working and one of them seemed shaky. It stopped for about three minutes between Floors... the kids were crying not mine but it started again ... it was a long 2-3 minutes lol.
The pool in the building has very few hours it is open and it is not clean.
Con you can go over to the pool next door but it was packed and then you have to walk out side back to the room not good when it’s cold
Con no maid service but I did call and get toilet paper when we ran out and towels . The staff was friendly over the phone.
Con the pillows were dirty gross actually,but I went to Walmart and bought new pillows and I also was able to wash them in the washer dryer so that was nice
Con the place was just a little grimme and dirty
But I brought Lysol and it was fine
The kitchen is a pro and a con the fact that it’s there is amazing but all the stuff needed to be cleaned.
Con the hot tub didn’t work
Con the saunas were dirty

Over all it’s a plain place the prices are good this time of year the view is amazing and if you don’t mind cleaning it a little yourself it ok.
The staff was friendly at check in and on the phone.
The pool guy was a little strange, but ok. I didn’t let the kids go by themselves.

If it was cleaner and the pillows were not gross I would have giving it 4.5 stars at of 5

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for letting everyone know about your visit with us. I apologize that the room wasn't as clean as it should have been, but you never should have cleaned it yourself! I wish you had called the front desk and they would have sent someone over to reclean and get you new pillows. No one should have to clean a place that should be cleaned already!

Please come back and stay with us again when you're able.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited here a few times with the hubby but had the one bedroom. This time I had a two bedroom as I brought my daughter and my brother and girlfriend had the one bedroom. The two bdrm has the master on the beach side and it’s own bathroom. I loved it and will definitely come back even if it’s just the hubby and I. I just loved the view and all of the space. I would even be interested in investing in obtaining our own unit.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

We're happy to know you loved the unit you had this time! Please do come back and visit with us as you suggested. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple days with our two younger kids and had a great time. It was snowy at home so even though it was cold, the beach was where we headed. The suite/condo was large with a full kitchen, washer dryer and great views. Downside was the mattresses on the bed and sofa bed were so hard and uncomfortable, sleep was impossible. The shower had paint chips clogging the tub as well. The pools in the Clarion next door was nice and open from 8am-10pm. However the pool and spa in the Marigot was only open from 4pm-9pm, was too cold and very outdated. They are in the process of repainting everything to freshen it up which is great but we probably won’t be staying here again. There are many other places for the same price that are more comfortable. Upgrade the beds and clean up a bit and this would be a great place.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

We're very sorry to hear that you don't think you'll be staying with us again. We hope you reconsider but either way wish you well in your travels.