Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews cleaning ladies nice pool comfortable beds air conditioner full kitchen seahawks boardwalk balcony kitchenette privacy ocean hilton
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2019

We stayed here in June 2019 and were pretty pleased. The room was clean and spacious (we had the family room). Great location. Good distance to restaurants, shopping and right next to the beach. The pool was wonderful. I did take off one star for the fact they allow smoking in the pool area. We had kids and I prefer them not to be around smoke. All in all, we would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff, very clean rooms, the beds are okay comfort-wise, reasonable price. We have stayed here 4 times and each time has been pleasant except the last time. The people staying next door kept looking in our sliding doors from the balcony (made us a little uneasy). Wish the balconies were more private.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Great weekend great weather,great accommodations. Terrific staff at the seahawk would definitely recommend to my friends.Place was clean and nice and everyone was friendly and helpful.Am considering sunfest weekend a yearly addition to my ocmd itinerary.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Robert N
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We had been traveling by car for 30 days, traveling from NC to Maine, and then back down the east coast, when we arrived at the Sea Hawk Motel in Ocean City, MD. Out of all 12 motels we stayed in, the Sea Hawk Motel ranked #1! The owner's attention to detail was superb. The patio & shower's clotheline ruled the day. The Sea Hawk has multiple floors accessible by mulitple elevators and stair cases. The staff is friendly and professional. Our room #454 had a sitting area with a fold out sleeper sofa, two queen beds, a patio (facing the street) and a large, clean bathroom. The pool was also clean and had plenty of chairs. There is ample parking, especially behind the hotel. This is hidden from view at the front of the hotel, but is directly behind the main building. The Sea Hawk is well worth the money.

Date of stay: August 2018
2  Thank MikeEubanks
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Sea Hawk in July for 3 nights. I’ve been going to OC, staying at numerous hotels and condos on the Northern blocks, for the last 15 summers. This was my first time at the Sea Hawk, and won’t be my last. I chose it based on the pricing and location. The room was perfect for us...the balcony is great, bed was comfty, AC worked wonderfully, and everything was very clean. Didn’t use the pool, as I couldn’t get away from the beach, but it was nice to have it there just in case.

Date of stay: July 2018