All reviewsthe dough rollerfamily suiteindoor poolstandard roomroom keycleanest hotelperfect locationrooms are largeup to daterainy dayfront desk staffwould highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staythis past weekendocean viewnice sizeoceanfront room
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The Breakers Hotel is one of the cleanest hotels we have ever stayed in. The front desk staff were very friendly. The kids enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool. The bathrooms are really nice and the sheets were so clean. We can’t wait to visit again.

1  Thank Melissa K
Brenda B, Guest Relations Manager at The Breakers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Melissa K
We are happy you enjoyed your stay at The Breakers Hotel while in Ocean City. Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Starting with the bad just in case you don’t read the whole review: the lobby is unmarked and on the 2nd floor. If you can’t find it, you are not going crazy, but you have to take the elevator to the 2nd floor. There are no signs for it until you are in the elevator.

Other than that, the hotel is clean and wonderfully located just off the boardwalk at 3rd. They have plenty of parking nearby -only about a half block away, but with this ideal location you only need your car to go exploring other areas.

The rooms are big and really clean. Everyone we met was super friendly. This is a great place to stay in OC Maryland.

I have read some poor reviews, and they were all related to disagreements with the hotel policies that are clearly explained in a friendly manner. I personally like to be respectful of the property because I want to be able to come back to a nice place in the future and I believe that is what the management of this hotel also wants - to provide good quality, clean rooms at a reasonable price. And I don’t think the location could be any better.

1  Thank 5MouseFans
Brenda B, Guest Relations Manager at The Breakers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear 5MouseFans
You are right!! The sign we had about the lobby being on the 2nd floor - It's missing!
I will get that replaced, thank you for bringing that to our attention.
Thank you for taking the time to submit your wonderful review and for recognizing that our staff tries to provide good quality, clean rooms at a reasonable price in a safe environment.
Hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We arrived on Monday during the dreaded "Senior Week". Check in was a breeze. Loading zone just across the street was convenient. When we got to the room, I was taken aback by the size of it. I was expecting 2 Queens and a sleeper sofa to be jigsawed into a small area, but was extremely happy with the amount of room for my wife and I, my two daughters, and their two friends. The Pool was useful during the rainy Monday and the lobby personnel were very accommodating. We did have an issue with the toilet not flushing all the way at the end of our stay and they had a handyman on it that very day. I would recommend for those who are looking for good family time while at a more mature, less partying (loud) atmosphere.

Room Tip: Decent price for the location.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bill W
Brenda B, Guest Relations Manager at The Breakers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Bill W
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of our indoor pool. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Breakers Hotel. It's always nice to hear that our guests were happy. We look forward to seeing you and your family in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

For the past several years we have come down for Sand Duels and have stayed in several different places. This hotel is by far the best we have stayed at. Very clean and quiet. We did not have to worry about senior week and the loud noise and certain smells that we have experienced in the past. This is a family hotel and you can tell they take pride in keeping it that way.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Brenda B, Guest Relations Manager at The Breakers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Ladyarsenalsoccermom: Thank you for your remarks and we are so glad you enjoy staying at The Breakers Hotel. We are looking forward to seeing you again next year for Sand Duels Soccer.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I just returned from a vacation with my two kids. This was our first stay at the Breakers. Our “regular” hotel was not available this trip. After staying at the Breakers, I will never stay anywhere else in OCMD. Amazing room (ocean front), very clean, super friendly staff, close to everything, strong wifi, and my kids loved the indoor pool on our rainy day.

1  Thank Joanna S
Brenda B, Guest Relations Manager at The Breakers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hello Joanna S
We enjoyed meeting you and your kids and are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind remarks, it's always nice to hear compliments about our staff. The Wi-Fi was upgraded this year, so thank you for helping us tell everyone about that. We look forward to seeing you again, and becoming your new "regular" hotel in Ocean City, MD.