3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$141
Hotels.comUS$141
TravelocityUS$141
Trip.comUS$176
FindHotelUS$141
PricelineUS$141
All reviews nice kitchenette pots and pans minute walk to the beach ocean view motel pool fridge housekeeping rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Pros: Staff was friendly, pool was clean, close to ocean and main road (costal hwy)
Cons: Housekeeping scarce-even after we called the front desk and requested it 3 times! Finally I called and asked them to bring me a vacuum and clean sheets- this is a beach town, there is sand everywhere- how can they not vacuum daily? The room was not my level of clean when we arrived, bathroom mirror filthy and smelled like urine. I got cleaning supplies and did my own clean before we settled in. I also bought room spray and a plug in to make it smell less blah. We were given 3 towels for 5 people and when asking for more it always took a long time, like there’s a towel shortage! No water pressure in the shower and don’t pay the extra for a room with an ocean view!! It’s literally a sliver of a view BETWEEN two buildings that are on the ocean and blocking 95% of the view. Shame on hotel management for charging customers extra (hundreds) for an “ocean view room”. I feel like this should be reimbursed!!!
Read the reviews and heed the warning- it’s a place to sleep ‍♀️

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

We had a great time in Ocean City!
Kokomo suites were amazing!!
Everything was clean and easy to find we love being on the ground floor the pool was around the corner and it was beautiful the ocean was one block away you can’t beat that! Staff was very friendly and accommodating!! Check out was very easy!!
We will definitely come back and stay the same location!! They were so many restaurants within walking distance we really like that!! Parking was easy!!
Thanks for the great stay!!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2021

Reserved at room for 3 nights. Have a death in the family and they will not let me cancel and it is more than a week away. I stayed at the Beachmark since I was 12 years old I am now 60. They are charging me the whole amount. No refunds must mean the place is lousy. New management is heartless. I will never stay there ever again and I will let everyone I know that they are heartless and DO NOT reserve there. All places have cancellation under certain circumstances so this must mean they are horrible and don't allow a person to cancel. I had family circumstances this is completely horrible. Lost a long time customer.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Q2081ZIdeborahc
Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

Took a trip to Ocean City for the first time, last minute decision. The Kokomo isn’t a place we would stay at on a beach trip, but we weren’t staying a full week, the places we did see we liked were booked up. The reviews, at-least on booking.com were 4/5 stars. 3.5 here on trip advisor. Averaging them out; it seemed like a overall fairly highly reviewed hotel for what it was. It looked dated, but in photos and reviews it looked clean, taken care of, etc.

We checked in easily enough, a couple ahead of me for whatever reason, took them 3 hours to check in. We were staying on the third floor. Then we discovered there was no elevator. Which wasn’t a huge deal, just annoying with luggage. Upon entering the room I knew we made a mistake. It was around 90 degrees the day we checked in, the air conditioner is by the doors and in front of the kitchen cabinets. Blocking a lot of the air flow, plus I think the unit wasn’t large enough. The opposite end of the room was extremely hot, sitting in the bed nearest the air conditioner I was sweating. A storm came through the next day and the temps cooled to the low 70s, and during the day the room as still hot. Had it stayed 90 the whole time there’s no way I could have stay the entire time at the Kokomo.

Then I started discovering the filth. I lifted the toilet seat and the bowl was covered in wet and dried urine. Tooth paste spit in the sink. Hair and what I hope was dried shampoo on the shower walls and tub. Trash from the past visitors still in the refrigerator. Trash on the deck, and candy or something stuck to the railing with hair stuck to it for added effect. Old food in the floor. Stained and soiled carpet. The day it rained, the humidity changed the the far end of the room smelled like vomit for a day.

The kitchen had one fork in the drawer. No plates, and three bowls. We bought plastic utensils and paper plates before we used what was there.

There were several loud guests, vocally and blasting music. Was woke up at 3:30am to a party, fight, whatever it was one night. One section of the third floor near constantly smelled of marijuana. The parking situation, while it worked, was awkward at best.

This may be more of a complaint about the City of Ocean City, but no showers/wash station at the beach that I saw like most all beaches I’ve visited in the past. The best the Kokomo had was a water spigot at the rear of the building about a foot off the ground to wash your feet.

The few good things I could say… I didn’t SEE roaches or insects, but I’m sure they are there. The pool area was okay, water looked cloudy.

When I checked out there was no less than 4 cop cars in the parking lot. They didn’t ask how our stay was so I didn’t offer my experience as I’m sure it wouldn’t have mattered.

Price isn’t always a judge of quality, but it definitely is at the Kokomo.

Date of stay: June 2021
Management response:Responded 30 June 2021

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues with your stay. Can you please contact me at Info@ocrooms.com. I would like to talk to you further about this.

Reviewed 17 September 2020

When I checked into the condo I immediately went to the restroom and noticed the toilet handle was just hanging there. I did call maintenance to which they promptly arrived and fixed the toilet. The bathroom had not been cleaned. There was hair in the bathtub, a dirty washcloth laying on the floor and the sink plug did not work. It would not open completely leaving water in the sink for an extremely long time before it eventually drained out. The floors in every room were sticky as if somebody had spilled something and did not mop it up. The pull out couch reeked of urine therefore it was not useable. None of the interior doors would lock. The outdoor furniture on the balcony was so disgusting dirty you could not sit on them. The screen door to the balcony was completely ripped off the hinges and laying on the balcony. I know you don’t go on vacation to watch tv but if you would like to watch a little tv before bed don’t waste your time turning on the tv, but if you would like to watch a little tv before bed don’t waste your time turning on the tv, there is no cable. The air conditioners are extremely loud so if you are a light sleeper bring earplugs. I am VERY disappointed in the uncleanliness of this condo. The condo is very outdated. I would expect so much more for the amount of money I paid for this place! The pictures they post on their website have got to be at least 10 years old. Needless to say I will NEVER stay there again. What a disappointment

Date of stay: September 2020
Management response:Responded 22 January 2021

Hello Kellie,

I am so sorry to hear about your issues, unfortunately this site is for the Motel. We are not part of the Beachmark Condo.