Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$59
Hotels.comUS$59
FindHotelUS$64
PricelineUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
Trip.comUS$105
All reviews full size fridge private balcony pots and pans short walk to the beach nice kitchenette ocean view clean towels coffee maker beach hotel motel pool microwave housekeeping rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2021

Been going for 30 years the new owners raised the price double , you have to request to have someone come in and clean your room , the bottom of the pool is coming up and my granddaughter cut her foot ,no one came out to check the pool out at all , The new chief engineer is really cocky and the operations manager we was talking to and we was upset about the price he never said sorry he said well if you don’t come back your room will be rented out and at checkin they are very unorganized.

Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

Staff was friendly and stay was nice.Pool was great for kids to swim in and alot of shops and places to eat were able to walk to. There was fridge and untencils and pots and pans there if needed.Would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Pros: Staff was friendly, pool was clean, close to ocean and main road (costal hwy)
Cons: Housekeeping scarce-even after we called the front desk and requested it 3 times! Finally I called and asked them to bring me a vacuum and clean sheets- this is a beach town, there is sand everywhere- how can they not vacuum daily? The room was not my level of clean when we arrived, bathroom mirror filthy and smelled like urine. I got cleaning supplies and did my own clean before we settled in. I also bought room spray and a plug in to make it smell less blah. We were given 3 towels for 5 people and when asking for more it always took a long time, like there’s a towel shortage! No water pressure in the shower and don’t pay the extra for a room with an ocean view!! It’s literally a sliver of a view BETWEEN two buildings that are on the ocean and blocking 95% of the view. Shame on hotel management for charging customers extra (hundreds) for an “ocean view room”. I feel like this should be reimbursed!!!
Read the reviews and heed the warning- it’s a place to sleep ‍♀️

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

We had a great time in Ocean City!
Kokomo suites were amazing!!
Everything was clean and easy to find we love being on the ground floor the pool was around the corner and it was beautiful the ocean was one block away you can’t beat that! Staff was very friendly and accommodating!! Check out was very easy!!
We will definitely come back and stay the same location!! They were so many restaurants within walking distance we really like that!! Parking was easy!!
Thanks for the great stay!!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2021

Reserved at room for 3 nights. Have a death in the family and they will not let me cancel and it is more than a week away. I stayed at the Beachmark since I was 12 years old I am now 60. They are charging me the whole amount. No refunds must mean the place is lousy. New management is heartless. I will never stay there ever again and I will let everyone I know that they are heartless and DO NOT reserve there. All places have cancellation under certain circumstances so this must mean they are horrible and don't allow a person to cancel. I had family circumstances this is completely horrible. Lost a long time customer.

1  Thank Q2081ZIdeborahc