3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$141
Hotels.comUS$141
TravelocityUS$141
Trip.comUS$176
FindHotelUS$141
PricelineUS$141
All reviews nice kitchenette pots and pans minute walk to the beach ocean view motel pool fridge housekeeping rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021

Don't be fooled. It looks better on line. This place was noisy, dirty and gross. Pros - close to the beach and shops. Con's- OMG where do I begin! Our room wasn't clean properly. Smears on the TV, mirror and windows. Mold on the bathtub facet, the floor has what looked like poop or blood stain on it. There are dirty smashed old gum stuck to the floor. There were these weird bugs that were flying around. Found one on my bed and one on the wall. There is a smell of smoke from either from cigars or cigarettes with the smell of drugs. Loud guest playing their music too loud. Then there was a 8 pm to 1am swimming party. No sleep... The beds are very uncomfortable. We were on the third floor. I have heart failure, so that means no stair climbing for me. We had a room on the third floor. No elevator..

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2021

Arrived after driving 7 hours to find that the room that we had paid in full months before was not reserved. hotel staff said expedia overbooks them every weekend. They apologized and stuck us in a crappy room that had no view and no kitchenette, meaning we now had to eat out three meals a day instead of cooking at room like we planned. My first floor ocean view tunred into a 3rd floor shitfest (NO ELEVATOR)Hotel was dirty and loud filled with teenagers and bikers. Furnishings are old and outdated. Uncomfortable beds. Strong cigarette smell in room when we arrived. Onsite dining listed in ad is only open 3 or 4 hours a day. STAFF WAS TERRIBLE AND NOT HELPFUL. Got home fought with Expedia for weeks for a refund only to find out that the KOKOMO SUITES staff told them that we got our room that we reserved and now we are not getting a refund. I have reported both Kokomo Suites and Expedia to the Better business bureau as this is clearly false advertising and fraud. And I will make it my personal mission to see each staff member fired and the hotel's rating drop, as if it could drop any lower. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS YOUR FAIMLY IS NOT WELCOME HERE>

Room tip: Do not book this hotel at all but if you must, do not book through expedia.
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Well lets start with not getting a 1st floor room, we booked, no we get a third floor room with no elevator and having a person with a bad knee. Then we open the fold out couch to find no sheets, and what looks like blood stains on the bed (I have a pic) I called for sheets and on the 3rd time we went to the office and they then said oh yea here is the note.. to get it. The curtain in the shower was 1/2 hanging off and had rust spots on all the hook holes.. the floors outside of the rooms were overflowing with trash, and cigarette butts all over the place. If I could stay anywhere else down hear tonight I would, but tomorrow night im out of here crap hole! And … the pool is filled with beach sand.. try vacuuming it once and awhile

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2021

Been going for 30 years the new owners raised the price double , you have to request to have someone come in and clean your room , the bottom of the pool is coming up and my granddaughter cut her foot ,no one came out to check the pool out at all , The new chief engineer is really cocky and the operations manager we was talking to and we was upset about the price he never said sorry he said well if you don’t come back your room will be rented out and at checkin they are very unorganized.

Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

Staff was friendly and stay was nice.Pool was great for kids to swim in and alot of shops and places to eat were able to walk to. There was fridge and untencils and pots and pans there if needed.Would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family