Vio.com
Etrip
StayForLong
All reviews full size fridge private balcony pots and pans short walk to the beach nice kitchenette ocean view clean towels coffee maker beach hotel motel pool microwave housekeeping rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2021

Out of date rooms, steep steps, have to pay daily to park if you get a spot early enough, inside refrigerator dirty, outside of refrigerator scratched and rusted moldy shower curtain, have to pay for ice, front desk staff not friendly, stuff left in room from last person. I think they clean the mirror with Clorox wipes because the mirror was so smeared you could t see from it. I've been coming to Beachmark Motel for years! We were so excited until we got to the front desk person. No personality no smiles just"here is the balance due plus parking for each day and their convenience fee per day".

Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

Front desk staff Donny 5 stars.

My check-in was after 3pm.

The shower curtain was mold & mildew.

We found a bug on the pull out sofa.
The sofa bed need cleaning...the frame was very dirty.

We had no wash clothes.
I am not sure if hotels stop suppling them?

The refrigerator was dirty.

When you check in, you expect a clean room.

*I haven't heard from management.

1  Thank Jamie F
Reviewed 21 August 2021

The website says free parking for one car but they were charging people $10 to park per stay. The parking is not the best if you get back late and it's the weekend you have to park in the gravel lot so there really shouldn't be any fee to park. There never used to be a fee and the website says free.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank tina2469
Reviewed 20 August 2021

Don't be fooled. It looks better on line. This place was noisy, dirty and gross. Pros - close to the beach and shops. Con's- OMG where do I begin! Our room wasn't clean properly. Smears on the TV, mirror and windows. Mold on the bathtub facet, the floor has what looked like poop or blood stain on it. There are dirty smashed old gum stuck to the floor. There were these weird bugs that were flying around. Found one on my bed and one on the wall. There is a smell of smoke from either from cigars or cigarettes with the smell of drugs. Loud guest playing their music too loud. Then there was a 8 pm to 1am swimming party. No sleep... The beds are very uncomfortable. We were on the third floor. I have heart failure, so that means no stair climbing for me. We had a room on the third floor. No elevator..

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Arrived after driving 7 hours to find that the room that we had paid in full months before was not reserved. hotel staff said expedia overbooks them every weekend. They apologized and stuck us in a crappy room that had no view and no kitchenette, meaning we now had to eat out three meals a day instead of cooking at room like we planned. My first floor ocean view tunred into a 3rd floor shitfest (NO ELEVATOR)Hotel was dirty and loud filled with teenagers and bikers. Furnishings are old and outdated. Uncomfortable beds. Strong cigarette smell in room when we arrived. Onsite dining listed in ad is only open 3 or 4 hours a day. STAFF WAS TERRIBLE AND NOT HELPFUL. Got home fought with Expedia for weeks for a refund only to find out that the KOKOMO SUITES staff told them that we got our room that we reserved and now we are not getting a refund. I have reported both Kokomo Suites and Expedia to the Better business bureau as this is clearly false advertising and fraud. And I will make it my personal mission to see each staff member fired and the hotel's rating drop, as if it could drop any lower. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS YOUR FAIMLY IS NOT WELCOME HERE>

Room tip: Do not book this hotel at all but if you must, do not book through expedia.
Date of stay: July 2021