Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews full size fridge private balcony pots and pans short walk to the beach nice kitchenette ocean view clean towels coffee maker beach hotel motel pool microwave housekeeping rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2022 via mobile

Lets start off with they promised a ground floor next to the pool, and we got the 3rd floor, great for a female with a knee issue! They couldn’t change our room, place was booked. The we had a gift in the room, blood on one of the mattresses! So great! Then we tried to talk the the manager and 3 times he was too busy to talk to us. The place is dirty and unsanitary the 2nd night we went to another place and they gave us a receipt for a refund to shut us up, but never actually gave us the refund and still… no refund ..

Please please do jot stay here!

You would be better sleeping on the street. And… if you don’t believe me ask the Firefighters across the street, they told us.. “what a shot hole !!!! Sorry you guys are staying there”

Please please dont stay here!

Room tip: Yes… anywhere but here.. disgusting
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Matthew F
Kokomo Suites, General Manager at Kokomo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2022

Dear Matthew F,

Thank you for letting me know about your recent experience. Naturally, reading your review is quite disheartening, as it is clear your stay did not live up to expectations. Allow me to introduce myself - My name is Martin and I am the new General Manager here at Kokomo Suites. I have heard that last year things could have gone better and there was a lot of room for improvement. That being said, I am happy to share with you that we are turning things around and we are off to a great start this season, as our most recent reviews indicate. We have a completely new team, consisting of a new energy, and our priority is to deliver on memorable experiences for our guests.

Furthermore, we have done a substantial renovation to the property and so far, the feedback we have received has been very encouraging. For more info and details, such as pictures of the renovation, just check us out on social media - I would like to think you will like what you see. Just ask the Firefighters across the street, I am sure they will tell you the same! Should you find yourself in town at some point during the season, we would love the opportunity to make things right and win back your trust.

We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you at some point this season!

My best,
Martin - General Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2021

Out of date rooms, steep steps, have to pay daily to park if you get a spot early enough, inside refrigerator dirty, outside of refrigerator scratched and rusted moldy shower curtain, have to pay for ice, front desk staff not friendly, stuff left in room from last person. I think they clean the mirror with Clorox wipes because the mirror was so smeared you could t see from it. I've been coming to Beachmark Motel for years! We were so excited until we got to the front desk person. No personality no smiles just"here is the balance due plus parking for each day and their convenience fee per day".

Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

Front desk staff Donny 5 stars.

My check-in was after 3pm.

The shower curtain was mold & mildew.

We found a bug on the pull out sofa.
The sofa bed need cleaning...the frame was very dirty.

We had no wash clothes.
I am not sure if hotels stop suppling them?

The refrigerator was dirty.

When you check in, you expect a clean room.

*I haven't heard from management.

1  Thank Jamie F
Reviewed 21 August 2021

The website says free parking for one car but they were charging people $10 to park per stay. The parking is not the best if you get back late and it's the weekend you have to park in the gravel lot so there really shouldn't be any fee to park. There never used to be a fee and the website says free.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank tina2469
Reviewed 20 August 2021

Don't be fooled. It looks better on line. This place was noisy, dirty and gross. Pros - close to the beach and shops. Con's- OMG where do I begin! Our room wasn't clean properly. Smears on the TV, mirror and windows. Mold on the bathtub facet, the floor has what looked like poop or blood stain on it. There are dirty smashed old gum stuck to the floor. There were these weird bugs that were flying around. Found one on my bed and one on the wall. There is a smell of smoke from either from cigars or cigarettes with the smell of drugs. Loud guest playing their music too loud. Then there was a 8 pm to 1am swimming party. No sleep... The beds are very uncomfortable. We were on the third floor. I have heart failure, so that means no stair climbing for me. We had a room on the third floor. No elevator..