Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews full size fridge private balcony pots and pans short walk to the beach nice kitchenette ocean view clean towels coffee maker beach hotel motel pool microwave housekeeping rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2022

The ladies that I have come to revere as my friends and I ventured from Wilmington Delaware to Ocean City Maryland to KOKOMO SUITES ….. we had a GREAT time
it was awesome our room was wonderful the staff there was beautiful especially Miss Sophia who was on the front desk when we checked in and was also at the front desk when we checked out I plan on bringing my grandchildren back and especially when the weather is a little bit better but we had an awesome time in spite of the weather. The rates for wonderful although the weather would not permit us to use the pool (other people did)
but we absolutely weren’t going to with the rain and all
but we will take a vantage of it the next time. KOKOMO SUITES thank you for having our stay a FANTANBULOUS one

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kokomo Suites, General Manager at Kokomo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Dear T2992FMkareng,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you and your friends enjoyed yourselves while staying with us and that you had a great Mother's Day Weekend. As you mentioned, the weather was not ideal but we are glad that you did not let that damper your plans! It goes without saying that we would absolutely love to welcome you and the grandchildren back and next time you all will be able to enjoy the pool. A special thank you for your kind words about Miss Sophia, who is our rock star Front Office Manager - Rest assured, the message will be passed along!

Many thanks once more for helping to spread the word about us. The team is excited to see you again and we will certainly pick up where we left off :-)

My best,
Martin - General Manager

Reviewed 23 February 2022 via mobile

Lets start off with they promised a ground floor next to the pool, and we got the 3rd floor, great for a female with a knee issue! They couldn’t change our room, place was booked. The we had a gift in the room, blood on one of the mattresses! So great! Then we tried to talk the the manager and 3 times he was too busy to talk to us. The place is dirty and unsanitary the 2nd night we went to another place and they gave us a receipt for a refund to shut us up, but never actually gave us the refund and still… no refund ..

Please please do jot stay here!

You would be better sleeping on the street. And… if you don’t believe me ask the Firefighters across the street, they told us.. “what a shot hole !!!! Sorry you guys are staying there”

Please please dont stay here!

Room tip: Yes… anywhere but here.. disgusting
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Matthew F
Kokomo Suites, General Manager at Kokomo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2022

Dear Matthew F,

Thank you for letting me know about your recent experience. Naturally, reading your review is quite disheartening, as it is clear your stay did not live up to expectations. Allow me to introduce myself - My name is Martin and I am the new General Manager here at Kokomo Suites. I have heard that last year things could have gone better and there was a lot of room for improvement. That being said, I am happy to share with you that we are turning things around and we are off to a great start this season, as our most recent reviews indicate. We have a completely new team, consisting of a new energy, and our priority is to deliver on memorable experiences for our guests.

Furthermore, we have done a substantial renovation to the property and so far, the feedback we have received has been very encouraging. For more info and details, such as pictures of the renovation, just check us out on social media - I would like to think you will like what you see. Just ask the Firefighters across the street, I am sure they will tell you the same! Should you find yourself in town at some point during the season, we would love the opportunity to make things right and win back your trust.

We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you at some point this season!

My best,
Martin - General Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2021

Out of date rooms, steep steps, have to pay daily to park if you get a spot early enough, inside refrigerator dirty, outside of refrigerator scratched and rusted moldy shower curtain, have to pay for ice, front desk staff not friendly, stuff left in room from last person. I think they clean the mirror with Clorox wipes because the mirror was so smeared you could t see from it. I've been coming to Beachmark Motel for years! We were so excited until we got to the front desk person. No personality no smiles just"here is the balance due plus parking for each day and their convenience fee per day".

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

Front desk staff Donny 5 stars.

My check-in was after 3pm.

The shower curtain was mold & mildew.

We found a bug on the pull out sofa.
The sofa bed need cleaning...the frame was very dirty.

We had no wash clothes.
I am not sure if hotels stop suppling them?

The refrigerator was dirty.

When you check in, you expect a clean room.

*I haven't heard from management.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie F
Reviewed 21 August 2021

The website says free parking for one car but they were charging people $10 to park per stay. The parking is not the best if you get back late and it's the weekend you have to park in the gravel lot so there really shouldn't be any fee to park. There never used to be a fee and the website says free.

Date of stay: June 2021