Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$59
Hotels.comUS$59
FindHotelUS$59
PricelineUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
Trip.comUS$105
All reviews full size fridge private balcony pots and pans short walk to the beach nice kitchenette ocean view clean towels coffee maker beach hotel motel pool microwave housekeeping rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

We love our yearly trip to OCMD. I've been going since I was a toddler and I've continued the tradition with my own kiddo. This is a fairly new hotel for us. I love the short walk to the beach from the hotel, it's nice not having to cross any streets with a 6 year old, and my sons favorite part was the pool! The size of the room was also wonderful with 2 queen beds and mini kitchen area. The private balcony is another highlight, you can sit all evening and watch the people enjoying the pool. The only down side of this hotel was the level of cleanliness. There was and on the floors in the room that was there when we walked in, which meant it wasn't from us, and there was black dirt in every corner of the bathroom. The front cover of the air conditioner was loose and rattling so I tried to adjust it. When I popped it off, the entire inside was black from dirt. Also, the white towels had stains and hair on them that didn't come from us us. If you can tolerate a little dirt, the hotel is decent. Sucks, too, that you have to request room service. That's probably why it's getting so filthy.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank 980chevellem
Kokomo Suites, General Manager at Kokomo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2022

Dear 980chevellem,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. Overall, it looks like you and your son had a pleasant stay with us and that's the main thing. I am very glad to hear that your son enjoyed our huge pool! There is nothing more important than family time and I hope that you are able to reflect back on your Mother Son trip here with good memories. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you for the issues you experienced regarding the cleanliness of the room. Your feedback is critical to us, as it is feedback such as yours, which enables us to better ourselves and our property.

It goes without saying that we would be grateful at the opportunity to welcome you back and deliver on an all-around enjoyable stay. In the event you should find yourself back in town (this year or next), please feel free to contact the property and ask for me directly, as it would be my pleasure to assist with any future bookings. Thanks again for the feedback and I wish you and your son a wonderful remainder of your summer.

Reviewed 15 July 2022 via mobile

Nice clean room, Great location!! Maybe a minute walk to the beach, it’s so close. We were in room 111. Loved that room.
On our last night we had very loud neighbors. And they were smoking pot. It smelled horrible. That is not the hotels fault just rude people. The pool is so big and very nice. Now the floor around the pool grossed me out. There was hair and nasty stuff everywhere.. and behind our lounge chairs was water that just puddled and from the heat got stagnant. It was really gross.
But that wouldn’t stop me from returning. It’s a great motel!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kokomo Suites, General Manager at Kokomo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2022

Dear Vacationer245776,

Thank you for the feedback. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were comfortable in the room. As you mentioned, the beach is a stone's throw away from our property which certainly comes in handy! Despite your loud neighbors who were up to no good, it is great that you were still able to have a pleasant stay with us. We appreciate you letting us know about your concerns with the pool floor - Needless to say, there is always room for improvement and the first step is our guests letting us know what we might have missed. The best thing for us to hear is that you would be willing to return!

We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back this season or next.

Reviewed 4 June 2022 via mobile

Came to do Ravens beach bash-pool is nice room is clean- bed is comfortable-Martin is killing it- staff is friendly and accommodating-was a wonderful stay-updated rooms are worth the slightly higher price tho we didn’t see the not updated rooms-good rates- THANK YOU!!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kokomo Suites, General Manager at Kokomo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2022

Dear juliawX2637RP,

How was the Ravens beach bash? Based on your review, I think it is safe to say that it was awesome! I really appreciate your shout out but I cannot take all the credit because none of it would be possible without a rock star team, which we are fortunate to have. I am glad that it all worked out and you enjoyed one of newly renovated rooms :-) Whether it's a beach bash or just a quick getaway to switch up the scenery, we hope to see you back at the Kokomo soon!
Cheers,

Reviewed 28 May 2022 via mobile

Good location! Everything is near by and walking distance from us. The beach is literally only seconds away from the place. Room was nice and spacious with a nice kitchenette set up. I would definitely come back!

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank 321katlyn
Kokomo Suites, General Manager at Kokomo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2022

Dear 321katlyn,

Thank you so much for this awesome review! The best reward the team can ask for at the end of the day is reading a review such as yours :-) You being willing to spread the word and let other's know about the great season we are having so far is a really huge help for us, and for that we are forever grateful.

Many thanks once more and come see us again soon at the Kokomo!

Cheers,

Reviewed 9 May 2022

The ladies that I have come to revere as my friends and I ventured from Wilmington Delaware to Ocean City Maryland to KOKOMO SUITES ….. we had a GREAT time
it was awesome our room was wonderful the staff there was beautiful especially Miss Sophia who was on the front desk when we checked in and was also at the front desk when we checked out I plan on bringing my grandchildren back and especially when the weather is a little bit better but we had an awesome time in spite of the weather. The rates for wonderful although the weather would not permit us to use the pool (other people did)
but we absolutely weren’t going to with the rain and all
but we will take a vantage of it the next time. KOKOMO SUITES thank you for having our stay a FANTANBULOUS one

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kokomo Suites, General Manager at Kokomo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Dear T2992FMkareng,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you and your friends enjoyed yourselves while staying with us and that you had a great Mother's Day Weekend. As you mentioned, the weather was not ideal but we are glad that you did not let that damper your plans! It goes without saying that we would absolutely love to welcome you and the grandchildren back and next time you all will be able to enjoy the pool. A special thank you for your kind words about Miss Sophia, who is our rock star Front Office Manager - Rest assured, the message will be passed along!

Many thanks once more for helping to spread the word about us. The team is excited to see you again and we will certainly pick up where we left off :-)