Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews full size fridge private balcony pots and pans short walk to the beach nice kitchenette ocean view clean towels coffee maker beach hotel motel pool microwave housekeeping rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2022

We just got back from 7 nights at Kokomo Suites, and enjoyed it very much. There's a few things you should know before staying here, I'll start with the bad stuff.

Firstly, they don't clean the rooms while you stay in them, but that said, there's plenty of maid service on hand to give you clean towels and TP when you need it. However, as it's a beach hotel, sand gets everywhere, and it'd be nice at least if they put a broom in the room so you could sweep up. Otherwise, I'll say I'm unbothered by not having my room cleaned, as long as I can get fresh stuff quickly, and the staff were excellent on that. Secondly, the WiFi sucks. Thirdly, there's no elevator, so you'll be shelping stuff up and down the stairs. If you're on the third floor, this might be problematic, it didn't really bother us.

Well, onto the good stuff, the pool if amazing, it's huge, my family loved it. The rooms (we had a 2nd floor pool view) are nicely appointed and recently renovated, it was clean on check in, with no weird smells or mustiness/dampness/fishiness that you can get at beach hotels. The room easily fit 5 of us, with a pull out sofa bed. The kitchenette is great, with a full size fridge, and a microwave, coffee maker and stove top. All the pots and pans required were supplied. Finally, the beach is 500 yards away, a very easy walk and you're there. No need to cross the busy street or anything, there's just a short walk down to the beach access.

Overall, I we were very happy with our stay, if you accept the limitations, that allows you to enjoy the pleasures of this place, the massive pool, the beach access, the friendly and helpful staff.

Room tip: 1st and 2nd floor are newly renovated.
Date of stay: August 2022
Kokomo Suites, General Manager at Kokomo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2022

Dear Dr_LHA,

Thank you very much for this encouraging review. I am very happy to hear that your family loved the stay with us at Kokomo Suites. We do offer stay over service for Housekeeping but I do apologize for any misunderstanding. It is great that your family was able to enjoy one of our renovated rooms and made use of the kitchenette, which all of our rooms offer. I appreciate you helping to spread the word about our huge pool which everybody loves! As you mentioned, the beach being a stone's throw away from the property certainly comes in handy.

I hope you and your family enjoy the remainder of your summer and when you find yourself back in town, please feel free to reach out directly, as I would be glad to assist with any future bookings!

Reviewed 14 August 2022

Ocean City isn't about being fancy. It's about cheap, basic motels so you can focus on the beach and boardwalk. I've stayed at tons of small, basic OC motels that were perfectly fine.
This was rough. Clogged, smelly drains, no fresh towels, sloppy air con units pouring water over every walkway, which was green with slime. I had a balcony with a partial ocean view--unusable because of the constant cigarette smoke from all sides. Uncollected garbage, piles of manky towels left outside rooms. Parking was redneck hunger games.
I felt sorry for the neighboring properties.
Just yikes.

Date of stay: August 2022
Kokomo Suites, General Manager at Kokomo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2022

Dear Anna M,

Thank you for the honest feedback and I am sorry that you had an unsatisfactory stay with us. Our property is completely non-smoking and the team remains vigilant in enforcing the policy. Rest assured, your business is highly valued and not taken lightly. The safety and well-being of our guests is of the utmost importance. I would like to know what I can do in order to make things right. Perhaps you would be willing to contact the property so we can discuss your experience in more detail.

I hope to have the chance to speak with you and I remain at your disposal for any further assistance I can provide.

Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

1.). Our bathroom was never cleaned
2) still had dirty towels hanging from shower rod
3) Tv never worked they did come and took tv out put another one in
4 . Stairwell area dirty
We will never go back to this place again
There are plenty of places to stay in Ocean City .

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank O5121YUjudyh

Dear O5121YUjudyh,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. Naturally, reading your review has left me quite disappointed, as it is clear that your experience fell short of expectations and for this I am truly sorry. My priority at this time is to regain your trust in us and win back your confidence. I would be grateful for the opportunity to further discuss your experience and I am available if you would like to call the property at your convenience. I hope you would be willing to give us another shot because rest assured, we will make up for your unfortunate recent experience. It goes without saying that the choice is ultimately up to you and I respect whichever decision you reach.

Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

We love our yearly trip to OCMD. I've been going since I was a toddler and I've continued the tradition with my own kiddo. This is a fairly new hotel for us. I love the short walk to the beach from the hotel, it's nice not having to cross any streets with a 6 year old, and my sons favorite part was the pool! The size of the room was also wonderful with 2 queen beds and mini kitchen area. The private balcony is another highlight, you can sit all evening and watch the people enjoying the pool. The only down side of this hotel was the level of cleanliness. There was and on the floors in the room that was there when we walked in, which meant it wasn't from us, and there was black dirt in every corner of the bathroom. The front cover of the air conditioner was loose and rattling so I tried to adjust it. When I popped it off, the entire inside was black from dirt. Also, the white towels had stains and hair on them that didn't come from us us. If you can tolerate a little dirt, the hotel is decent. Sucks, too, that you have to request room service. That's probably why it's getting so filthy.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 980chevellem

Dear 980chevellem,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. Overall, it looks like you and your son had a pleasant stay with us and that's the main thing. I am very glad to hear that your son enjoyed our huge pool! There is nothing more important than family time and I hope that you are able to reflect back on your Mother Son trip here with good memories. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you for the issues you experienced regarding the cleanliness of the room. Your feedback is critical to us, as it is feedback such as yours, which enables us to better ourselves and our property.

It goes without saying that we would be grateful at the opportunity to welcome you back and deliver on an all-around enjoyable stay. In the event you should find yourself back in town (this year or next), please feel free to contact the property and ask for me directly, as it would be my pleasure to assist with any future bookings. Thanks again for the feedback and I wish you and your son a wonderful remainder of your summer.

Reviewed 15 July 2022 via mobile

Nice clean room, Great location!! Maybe a minute walk to the beach, it’s so close. We were in room 111. Loved that room.
On our last night we had very loud neighbors. And they were smoking pot. It smelled horrible. That is not the hotels fault just rude people. The pool is so big and very nice. Now the floor around the pool grossed me out. There was hair and nasty stuff everywhere.. and behind our lounge chairs was water that just puddled and from the heat got stagnant. It was really gross.
But that wouldn’t stop me from returning. It’s a great motel!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kokomo Suites, General Manager at Kokomo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2022

Dear Vacationer245776,

Thank you for the feedback. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were comfortable in the room. As you mentioned, the beach is a stone's throw away from our property which certainly comes in handy! Despite your loud neighbors who were up to no good, it is great that you were still able to have a pleasant stay with us. We appreciate you letting us know about your concerns with the pool floor - Needless to say, there is always room for improvement and the first step is our guests letting us know what we might have missed. The best thing for us to hear is that you would be willing to return!

We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back this season or next.