“Great Chicken Parm”

Ranked #50 of 470 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Home for Bob Ciprietti is Arthur Avenue in the Bronx. Growing up there and falling in love with the food, tradition,and people of NY inspired him to bring a little bit of home to Delaware. Touch of Italy first opened in the fall of 2010 in Lewes, Delaware and now has locations in Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City, MD. Each ristorante has a salumeria(deli) and a pasticceria (bakery) in house. We are known for our most popular Chicken Parm, our mozzarella, our crispy bread, our internationally recognized brick oven pizza, our pasta, and our eclairs. It's important to us that when you dine with us you enjoy a true authentic Italian experience with good food, friends, family, and great conversation. Stop by for a glass of wine and some good pasta or some meatballs and bread. Regardless of your choice, you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed 31 May 2016

The meal here was one of the best I have ever had. Fast service and reasonable prices. Next time my Wife and I will spilt one as it is large enough for 2.

1  Thank Michael P

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

We normally go for date night as its perfect for that, it's great for family as well. Delicious meal. I'm always impressed.

1  Thank Judi S
Reviewed 26 May 2016

We always make sure to eat at this restaurant on our trips to OC. We enjoyed a delicious Pizza lunch and returned for dinner the following night. We decided to share a few appetizers and some wine instead of a big dinner. The Risotto Ball was my favorite.
Both nights we enjoyed some pastry from their amazing selection of desserts, which they very graciously brought over to the bar for us to enjoy with an after-dinner drink.
Can't wait to go back and sample some other dishes.

1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Excellent dinner great atmosphere our stay there it was great we had breakfast in the morning excellent breakfast bar and a fantastic price never knew the restaurant was there we will be back

1  Thank groceryman30
Reviewed 23 May 2016

We ended up at Touch of Italy out of sheer desperation. It was raining heavily this past weekend and we were starving - but couldn't seem to find a place to eat lunch. We said "the next place we see, we're stopping there"...and that's how we ended up eating here.

Initially we weren't expecting much, as this restaurant is attached to a Holiday Inn - we assumed this would be generic Italian food.

Wow! We absolutely LOVED our entire experience. A gigantic menu, with vegetarian options, and an Italian deli/bakery attached to it.

I ordered ravioli and my husband ordered some type of pasta with a lemon pesto sauce and shrimp, plus an escarole/cannellini bean soup. Our waiter was very attentive and helpful, and the portion sizes that came out were huge. Usually at the local Italian place in my town, when you order ravioli, you only receive 4-5 raviolis total. Not in this place! I swear I had about 20 raviolis that were bite sized and DELICIOUS. My husband's pasta was amazing - a strong lemon flavor with just enough sauce that it wasn't drowning the pasta or other flavors. You could tell that the pasta noodles were homemade - everything tasted fresh and homemade here - nothing generic.

I saw other tables that ordered sandwiches and pizzas. The sandwiches that came out - they were HUGE - super thick, stuffed with filling. The pizzas also were made right in front of you in a brick oven - you could see the pizza guy tossing the dough, putting toppings on and baking it.

For dessert, I ordered a small cannoli and coconut macaroon dipped in chocolate - these are also sold at the deli/bakery. Delicious and very rich.

This restaurant is a bit pricey - so don't go there expecting to drop only $25....but it was worth it for the warm atmosphere, delicious homemade food, and overall experience. Highly recommend and we will definitely be returning.

2  Thank Lindsay F