US$349
US$209
AscendHotels
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$159
Sea Hawk Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$399
US$209
US$203
Cancelon
Francis Scott Key Family Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$250
US$715
US$655
Hilton.com
All reviewsa pet friendly hotelhardwood floorshard boiled eggsallow petsfree breakfastoff seasonthe breakfast areashort walk to the beachgreat place to stayupon checkhousekeeping staffcoastal highwaybalconycerealoceanmdsand
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

My owners brought us here for a off season stay before the crowds show up.
Let’s get right to the point. This was one of the worst hotels we’ve ever stayed in.
First off, after checking into our room we rushed in to smell all the other dogs who
had visited before us but were
disappointed that their was no short grass (I think my owners call it carpet).
We moved onto our 2nd best smell fest, the corners of the boxes they sleep on. What a let down , these boxes were so high that neither I or my friends could lift our legs high a enough to leave a “hello”.
I hope our owners never bring us here again, this place does not “STINK”

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
LQOC, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you Nomossbetweenmytoes for taking the time to write about your stay and choosing to stay with us!

We hope you reported any issues to the front desk as they could remedy those issues for you. All our rooms are an amtico tile to help with pet use and being at the beach.

We look forward to seeing you again and improving on your experience at the La Quinta Inns & Suites in Ocean City, MD!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I had a truly terrible stay here. It was cold and noisy and I barely slept. The trouble started when they put me in a room right off the lobby. I set my suitcase down and realized I could hear every word of the conversation at the front desk with the door closed. I asked for a different room and they were able to move me. That room was kind of warm since there was sun on the roof but I figured it would be OK by evening. Well, it was more than OK. It was 65 degrees and there was no possible way to adjust the thermostat because it was an "energy saving" climate control system. I couldn't get any heat. I ignored the directions and tinkered with it, eventually overriding the settings to get it up to a merely chilly 68 degrees rather than a freezing 65 at which point it turned itself off. I curled up in bed with extra clothes on since they didn't see fit to provide a extra blankets either.

Around about 11 PM the people next to me came in and started talking. The walls were paper thin so not only was I cold but I had to listen to the TV and people arguing next door. The "green" heat system didn't provide any way to turn on a fan for white noise so I took a risk and turned it back on to sleep. They finally quieted down about 1 AM at which point I slept a little, until I awakened because the rogue HVAC system was blowing cold air on me again.

I had two other friends who stayed there too and they were also miserable and freezing cold because of the bad HVAC systems. One had to take Sominex and the other said she slept in her coat. Don't stay there unless you're a polar bear who can sleep through a jet engine because that's about the experience.

The rooms were not particularly nice either, and the breakfast had watered down coffee, which just added to the misery since I needed caffeine after sleeping so badly. Never again.

Room Tip: Stay away from the lobby
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
LQOC, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Thank you Elaine T for taking the time to write about your stay and choosing to stay with us!

Please contact the desk immediately next time as we could of assisted you with your thermostat, which has a temperature range from 64-80 along with a direct heat seating among other features like a fan setting. Also if other guests are causing a disturbance we can investigate the issues and remedy it as well.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Excellent in all aspects. Rhonda at the front desk found a billing mistake and quickly fixed it and was friendly and courteous the whole time. Quick and early check in. The restaurant and pool were not open yet but my stay was a Wednesday night and the restaurant was due to open Thursday for Springfest and the pool does not open until Memorial Day.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQOC, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you shawnmL3263CR for taking the time to write about your stay and choosing to stay with us!

We will let Rhonda know of your kind words! We are in the process of opening the pool now and Memorial Day Weekend the restaurant will be open all 7 days!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Will be back again had a great time at La Quinta very comfortable for my dog my family and I. The view the amenities and the overall service was excellent also the location was just what we were looking for.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQOC, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you benintell for taking the time to write about your stay and choosing to stay with us!

We are happy we could accommodate your family and pet!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Everything was great except would like firmer pillows and more options for breakfast ( scrambled eggs and sausage, bacon, grits like some other hotels. Hotel was very friendly for pets and exceptionally clean.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank joycecN6244PI
LQOC, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you joycecN6244PI for taking the time to write about your stay and choosing to stay with us!

We just added more options to our breakfast today and now offer sausages, hot oatmeal, cheese, and plain omelettes!