“Wow! Phillips Ocean City Maryland ”
Review of Phillips Seafood House - CLOSED

Phillips Seafood House
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Description: The Phillips family opened their first seafood restaurant in Ocean City, MD in 1956. Phillips Seafood House is located "up the beach" on 141st Street, and features an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet with over 75 items (open seasonally), a traditional a la carte menu, and a carry-out counter for dining on the go.
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We had such a delightful time eating there on Saturday, July 1st. We drove two hours to get there, and was not disappointed. The food was so good, so fresh, the crab cake was done with fresh crab meat, the oysters were just so good. I am a junky for fresh seafood and when it is, my heart just warm up. The entire service and atmosphere was excellent. This was a seafood buffet setting. I will drive two hours often just for the freshness of the food. They also have a great bread pudding to die for. I will encourage everyone to just experience Phillips Ocean City seafood buffet, at least one time.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We decided to indulge in the seafood buffet at Phillips in Ocean city Md. in comparison to some of the other all you can eat Phillips offered more of a variety. Loved that they had a raw bar & crabs of course. We didn't realize the price was 38 dollars per person but when we talked with others who paid the same somewhere else & didn't get all of what Phillips offered price seemed fair. I would go again.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My friend and I travel to Phillips every chance we get with our kids!! Their seafood is wonderful!!!! It is fresh and the service is hoppin to keep up with everything! Our waiter even taught us to eat a crayfish. Yuck! Have to learn get get passed the process. The price has gone up quite a bit since our last visit but we tried other places that were cheaper but nothing comes close to their taste or freshness. Look forward to this every trip we make. First stop on our meal plan!!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Been here several times, and have found it to be excellent. This year we tried the buffet and although it was very, very good, prices for same were very high. We were with my son and daughter in law and small child. Buffett was pretty crowded, close quarters, and not to clean with all the mess from people getting up and walking around carrying food, but again nothing on the menu was bad by any means.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We had a 8 lady's and it was great everyone enjoyed something. Food was very good, plenty of selection. The service was outstanding! Sometimes when you have a large group you tend to get over looked, but not this place they were wonderful! The crab legs were great, fried shrimp was outstanding. I would skip the soups not so good, but everything else was great. We would all go again when we come back