DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$67
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$74
US$130
US$117
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$139
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$62
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$211
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$71
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$170
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$104
Travelocity
All reviewsmini marketpowder roomminor thingscovered parkingoff street parkingice makerliquor storepots pansstayed longerpleasant stayworking orderlarge balconyshort walkgreat ratei highly recommend this hoteleasy accessrooftop pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

As soon as we checked into the hotel I was completely grossed out walking to the room. There was dirty underwear in the hallway. Would have let that slide but the next day we found dirty socks in the stairwell. Walking into the room we found the appliances were dirty and rusted. The soaps were not new and were half used. Carpets and elevators were old and gross. If it wasn't for the great location of this hotel I would have gave it 0 stars.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank wonderlust16
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I'm torn between average and very good. Yes it is old and tired since they are closing in November to become a Doubletree. Loved the two bathrooms and two separate vanities. Our suite was overlooking the ocean. Very comfortable beds, everything in the room was in working order. Cracked tiles, smelly pull-out bed that no one wanted to sit on. But we weren't in our room much anyway. Fabulous view of the ocean and beach. Watched dolphins everyday swim by, and surfers in the morning. Two outdoor pools and one indoor with a sauna. This was our first time to Ocean City Md. If I had to do over I probably would have picked a hotel on the boardwalk. Our family was not disappointed with this choice. Why would they replace anything old when they are closing in a few months? Pool bar and restaurant is only open for two hours, nice respite from the wild waves when we visited. Not far from boardwalk. If you get there before 10am you can rent a surrey for 4 people to traverse the boardwalk.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Pros:
We all loved the big hotel room and balcony which had both a bathroom and powder room (only place I've ever seen this in a non-suite efficiency)
We liked the bartender at the outdoor pool too he was very friendly. Even though the hotel was dated it was really well cleaned I even saw the maids cleaning the sliding doors which is very rare nowadays, so a job well done to them! The room was really well stocked w towels and toilet paper etc
Cons:
I read that it will be changing brands in the fall, it is obvious that little things like burned out lights and the pool hottub as as well as the rooftop pools condition are being neglected. The hottub inside was boarded up and filled in instead of being removed and that is something that would have been enjoyed on rainy days but not major - I hope they bring it back again in the future.
The front desk was also pretty cold but that is just something you have to deal with

Overall it was a nice place for families despite the minor things, it was still a nice place to stay the beach wasn't crowded since the hotel is smaller; the minor things will probably be fixed and we would stay here again !:)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ocmdtraveler
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

What a terrible stay... we arrived.. and our phone was broke, no internet, fridge wasn't cold, cracked kitchen floor, no remote to tv, jacuzzi bath broke, and to top It all off.... dirty soap from the last people that stayed in the shower. Cleaned room and still sand in tub.... means they never cleaned the tub. Called twice and left a message with supervisor to speak to a manager... no response at all from anyone. Be aware... this place is nasty and run down. Thank goodness I heard the Hilton bought it. Yuck... uggg

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Tabatha C
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The staff at the Quality Inn were amazing!! Tamika, at the front desk, literally saved my vacation!! We made reservations at another hotel on advice from a friend and the place turned out to be a dump. After I saw the location and condition of the room I got an immediate refund. I called the Quality Inn and was told they had one room left so I said I'd take it and be right there. This wasn't the Quality Inn I called but Tamika could see how upset I was, she calmed me down, found me a room and you have a customer for life!! The room and the beach front location was wonderful! Also loved the pool bar!! Thanks again Tamika!!

Room Tip: Side view rooms are wonderful. You can see the pools and the beach/ocean.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family