Quality Inn Oceanfront
US$199
AscendHotels
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$287
US$297
US$267
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$239
La Quinta
Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$319
Hampton.com
Sea Hawk Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$299
US$179
US$152
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Lankford Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$160
Francis Scott Key Family Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$226
All reviewstropical birdsoutdoor poolatrium cafekoi pondatrium roombeautiful atriumfirst floorchoice hotelsshowing its ageground floorhot tubocean vieweach morningbeach accessfull kitchensofa bedbeds were comfortable
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We were pleasantly surprised by the size and amenities of our room. We had an oceanfront with a nice little balcony that included a table and two chairs. We were on the second floor so could just see over the sand dunes. On the ground floor you would have a walk out but wouldn't be able to see the ocean from your room because of the dunes.

Our room had good size fridge, freezer, stove, dishwasher, toaster, microwave and dishes/cutlery. Lots of tv channels but we did find the wifi a little slow. Plenty of towels, hot water and the bed was comfortable. We also had a sofa and chair in our room.

We originally thought we'd book an atrium room to save a few dollars but I'm glad we paid the extra for a couple of reasons. The atrium rooms you only access from outside which would be inconvenient to get to the indoor pool. The atrium area is very noisy. Lots of kids playing in the pool and in the area where the birds are.

We found that even from our room we could still hear them. To me it's more of a parenting issue then the hotel necessarily when kids are allowed to scream, play in the elevators and run along the hallway. This would be a deterrent for us to stay for more than one night especially during a busy time of year.

There is no breakfast included in your stay but you can purchase from the cafe in the atrium. Since we had the microwave we opted to buy a couple frozen egg sandwiches for our breakfast in our room.

The location was great as was the off season price. The only reason I did not give it a 5 was the noise and lack of breakfast offered.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dutchie33
Reviewed 4 March 2018

After three failed attempts to obtain an email confirmation from the Choice Hotels Reservations site, for a five night stay at this hotel, I called the hotel directly.
Still no confirmation, but I received what looked like a charge against my credit card. I was assured by Choice Customer Service this was to hold the room and would not be charged to my Card.
That was untrue. My Card was charged - two months ahead of my stay.
Once again I called Choice Customer Service. This time I was told that the hotel had a policy of charging in advance for reservations. There was no mention of this policy in the hotel list of policies, nor was it in the entire hotel website.
In an effort to repay me for this on-going, clumsy exercise, Choice Hotels added insult to injury by "offering" the equivalent of ¼ of a night against my planned five night stay.

Choice Hotels assured me that an "investigation" had been started. However, as several days have passed with no word from Choice, I am not holding my breath; nor am I planning to continue my 15+ years as a loyal Choice client.

This on-going fiasco seemed to warrant the attention of senior staff at Choice. As the Choice Head Office site included an email address for CEO Patrick Pasius, I sent him a copy of my experience.
Mr. Pasius has to date chosen to ignore me.

Room Tip: To avoid having your credit card charged too soon, do not reserve too far in advance
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Herb A
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I was a little disappointed that we booked an atrium view room, but instead we received a first floor room that looked out on sand dunes which completely blocked the ocean view we could have had. The room had a king size bed with a sofa bed (not very comfortable according to our teenage daughter but from experience I’m not sure there are any comfortable sofa beds). Loved that the room had a decent sized refrigerator and stove, along with a microwave and toaster. We were in room 108 which was very conveniently located next to the free coffee area. Coffee was really good too! There was a lot of noise from the kids at the indoor pool which was literally only a few feet away from our room, but I didn’t mind since we were there for the Reach the Beach cheer competition and we knew the hotels in the area would be filled with kids. The room was a good size for my husband and I and our teen daughter. Water pressure in the shower was lackluster, but sufficient. In the atrium area surrounding the indoor pool there was a large cage with two bearded dragons, which was neat! Apparently there were birds (macaws/parrots?) there as well since we definitely heard them and saw at least 4 very large covered cages in the morning but we spent so little time in the hotel that we never actually saw the birds. Wish I had and I’m sure that was neat for families with younger children! We were there off season but I did see they have an outdoor pool too. There was plenty of free parking and the lobby had apples and bananas each morning. In the atrium there was also a little eatery, but we never got a chance to eat there because we were so busy at the competition. Hotel staff was helpful and pleasant and the hotel (like many that weekend) gave our cheer team a very reasonable rate for the weekend. I would definitely stay there again if I was in the area, but I would be sure I was getting the room with the view I booked.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Loved the birds in the courtyard, very entertaining. Staff in reasturant wasn't very freindly. Our room was ocean front and very nice but everytime someone in hotel would go outside we could hear the door slam shut...morning and night. It was pretty noisy in general between door & toliet upstairs. Bed was comfortable and bathrrom was clean

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 15 January 2018

If you are looking for somewhere to go in Ocean city, MD in the Winter. Stay here. You can spend the whole weekend there and never leave the hotel. Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Gym, Atrium with Koi, turtles, birds and sun dragons. Have a Bar and food court. All rooms have small Kitchens. Staff very friendly and front desk great to deal with. This was our first time there. We will be going back.

Room Tip: Great budget place to stay in the winter
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends