Atlantic Oceanfront Inn
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$179
US$391
Gateway Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$160
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$219
The Spinnaker(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$143
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$116
Sea Hawk Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$82
The Commander Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$170
Courtyard Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$219
Courtyard
Francis Scott Key Family Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$119
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanparking lotfree beach chairssmall kitchenflat screen tvan ocean view roomshort drivefull kitchenstaying at this hoteldefinitely stay here againprivate balconyopened the doorlong weekendsofa bedchecking inoff season
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I’ve stayed at this place twice off-season and love it. It’s reasonably priced and literally on the ocean. I had a beautiful view and my room was clean. All staff and the front desk people were very nice. The hotel is near all the food, shopping and activities. The boardwalk is a short drive away. Most of my travel time was spent on nearby Assateague Island, where the wild horses roam free, which is about a 20 to 30 minutes away by car. It’s an amazing place to see. Will definitely visit this hotel again. Love it. If you want fun and frugalness over fancy and over-priced chains, then here you go .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Atlantic Oceanfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for choosing Atlantic Oceanfront Inn when planning your off-season getaway. We are happy to hear you had a comfortable stay in our spacious room with incredible ocean views. It is also nice to hear that you enjoyed our mid-town oceanfront location with close proximity to all shopping and dining. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We went very early in the season; Easter weekend. Although the group offered a special deal, it didn't apply to oceanfront rooms. Got one anyway for a bit more and it was worth it. The area is quiet and there's plenty of restaurants nearby. The room was worn but clean, but the kitchen needs new utensils, dishes and pots—no knives and only 1 mug, for example. The bathroom was clean but needs some repairs on the wall and shower head. Phone was dead. Heat worked. V and wifi were fine. Only one elevator, but they have luggage carts so you can make a single trip up to the room. It's a good place if you only use your beach room for sleeping. Don't expect luxury, and ask for oceanFRONT if you want a view.

Room Tip: Request oceanFRONT, above the 2nd floor, if you want a view. Ask for a room far from the noisy elevator,
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Atlantic Oceanfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Atlantic Oceanfront Inn. We glad you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our Oceanfront Location with direct access to the beach and close proximity to all shopping and dining. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The view is amazing. It was a little cold but for the price we paid can not complain. The room was clean, big and as i said before great view. We loved the area and will come back again in June of this year. The staff and housekeepers were very nice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Atlantic Oceanfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Grace, thank you for choosing Atlantic Oceanfront Inn when planning your Ocean City getaway. We are happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay in our spacious room with incredible ocean views. It is also nice to know that you enjoyed our Oceanfront Location with close proximity to all nightlife, dining, and shopping. We are looking forward to your return visit in June.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

From the front desk to the management and Carousel Group Reservations...they were the worst. Had an emergency where my daughter was rushed to Bayview Burn Center in Baltimore after an accident. She had 1st and 2nd degree burns. That night we were to check in to the hotel for the St Paddy Days weekend celebration. I call spoke to 4 different people, after explaining my situation they refused to give me my deposit back. No empathy! I said fine since I have to pay for Friday night I’ll have a friend that was splitting another room with friends of ours to sleep in our Friday night room. Hotel management said no one could sleep in it Friday night (which was paid for) unless I paid for Saturday night as well. We’ve been staying at that hotel for 3 years occupying at least 6+ rooms a year, never again we’ll go else where! I even asked management Rochelle or Michelle (Carousel Group Manager) wouldn’t give me her name again, very rude and told me too bad they weren’t giving me my deposit back as I’m standing in the hallway of the burn unit. What a punch in the gut. I even asked if they would apply the deposit to next years room and she said no and hung up on me. I understand policy and business. But I also recognize good business when I see it and this hotel does not have any. It’s a dive anyways. No heat in hallways, parking is so tight you’d never want to park your car in it, couch is so worn out, no hot water, etc. only stayed there because of the convenience of being across the street from the festivities. I was left with “too bad so sad from management”. Never once did I hear a “I’m sorry to hear about your daughter hope she’s okay”!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank jbrown0471
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Atlantic Oceanfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Mrs. Brown, thank you for taking the time to write a review on Atlantic Oceanfront Inn. We are so sorry to hear that your daughter had an accident, and we wish a speedy recovery for her. We apologize for your inconveniences and completely understand your frustration. However, your reservation was made thru the third party such as Expedia and they follow strict cancelation policy where you can get a full refund only if you cancel your reservation 72 hours prior arriving.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

This was a 3 night stay for a work related conference. I liked the fact that the beach was in walking distance and a few blocks away from the conference center. The room had a double bed and kitchenette which was really handy and much appreciated! The tv and remote worked well and things seemed to be clean. This is an older building and in the halls outside a slight mildew smell was noticeable. There was no parking problems for Sun - Wed. I did not have an ocean view which is preferable but I was satisfied with my stay. It was quiet at night which enabled a good night’s rest. The price would have been good for an ocean view room but it was overpriced for my stay at this time of year.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Atlantic Oceanfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Atlantic Oceanfront Inn. We are happy to hear you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our oceanfront location close to the Convention Center. We are looking forward to seeing you back soon.